Event could have been done so different

Jamiebanksrfc1986
361 posts Sunday League Hero
Now I know they brought out players in packs at full rating but they could have done all players in a sbc but have them at there normal rating and through grinding games doing milestones and objectives to increase there overall ratings.

They hyped this event so much only to be a let down we get a 88 rated cb which is nice without having players in your club it cost about what 600k. But yet we get a ibra for 200k mabye less.

Comments

• MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    EA are charging a premium for chemistry mate. If Ibra was in a top league he’d have been a million plus
  • Jamiebanksrfc1986
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes I get that but even the first option this would be amazing doing the player sbcs for cheap and through playing games u get them level up everyone would have the best of both worlds. Open packs to get them at full rating. And the ones doing the sbc can grind to get them up.

Plus if it was based of leagues then sturridge 88 rated cost like 150k herndez 87 was about 100k or so and they were bpl
  • Paquetesousa
    2059 posts Fans' Favourite
    Now I know they brought out players in packs at full rating but they could have done all players in a sbc but have them at there normal rating and through grinding games doing milestones and objectives to increase there overall ratings.

That's too complex for EA's abilities lol they know their way on marketing and card design. That's it. Lol