Too funny

R4z0RB4cK
171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited January 2019
Borrowed FIFA 19 off my nephew as he doesn't play it anymore, (sold mine a few weeks back). Got a German team together with no player costing over 1,000. So I started playing rivals and did the first 5 games, forfeited 4 due to input lag and players not doing anything, every tackle back to the opponent, blah, blah, blah. So for the fifth game I put my GK at LW, CB at striker and the other at CM, Striker as GK, well you get the jist. I ended up winning 3-0.

I swear whoever plays this game competitively and thinks they are a good player because they win are seriously deluded. :D:D:D

Post edited by R4z0RB4cK on

Comments

• deang07
    8429 posts League Winner
    too funny is not enough, you should change it to .

" you have to read this bs story about how i pretend ive sold my fifa so i borrowed another ,but still hang around the forums to complain about a game i no longer own its abs ❤️❤️❤️❤️ side splitting , youl cry of laughter"
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    Well will i tell you whats funny?
    In Fifa 19 the new Joe Gomez is better than prime Baresi.
  • R4z0RB4cK
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 2019
    deang07 wrote: »
    too funny is not enough, you should change it to .

" you have to read this bs story about how i pretend ive sold my fifa so i borrowed another ,but still hang around the forums to complain about a game i no longer own its abs **** side splitting , youl cry of laughter"

Removed. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • EA_Cian
    1131 posts EA Staff (retired)
    This thread's just bait. I'm closing it before we go any further.
This discussion has been closed.