Another promo missing

Gingerboaby83
62 posts Park Captain
Future stars promo missing. Add that to the futmas joke, league sbcs, other sbcs that cant be submitted due to formation errors, and whatever else I’ve forgot about. Are Ea just doing this on purpose now to have a laugh?

Comments

  • ZiaFC
    83 posts Park Captain
    Probably. I think they are slowly getting us ready for E3 where they will announce that FIFa will no longer be developed for Nintendo. They will blame on the userbase, and just forget about how it was them who literally made next to no effort to grow thier userbase. Its the only explanation for them skipping and removing so many of the features that could or have been present in the Switch attempt of FIFA.
  • Gingerboaby83
    62 posts Park Captain
    The game has so much potential which makes it even more frustrating. I’ve said before but I have it in Xbox as well and the switch gameplay is far superior. There is no reason, other than lack of effort, for them not to implement player picks and other features in the switch engine. They really don’t care about us.
  • sdub51
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's over bud ... RIP FIFA on switch
  • I think so. I don’t believe the frostbite rumours for Fifa 20 either. The downgrade from last means if we get Fifa 20 it’ll just have kick off mode and a £40 price hike
  • Colt_seevers
    737 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 18
    Don’t worry lads, it’s crap anyway
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    335 posts Sunday League Hero
    @EA_Andy @EA_Cian, sorry for brother you guys.

    Any information on why we don't have the Future Stars promo on Switch? We pay full price for this game in september, yet we're getting less than a half of the content.

  • Gingerboaby83
    62 posts Park Captain
    Doubt they’ll answer, or if they do it will be ‘we have no further information on this’ answer.
  • NKCH
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    The funniest part is that they dont even bother to compensate us, say give use some free packs or Fifa points, after all the nonsense. This is clearly not the problem of different systems and engines but a trash company. Just dont waste anymore money on fifa points and dont buy FIFA 20 on switch, if there is one.
  • Rotorooter
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Or to shut the thread down. We have legitimate concerns and questions, give us a fair shake. It's not as if the SBCs need something we don't already have. EA you are joke. Your service is a joke.
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    335 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yep. They could shut the thread down. That's another modus operandi.
  • RealKuxuxu
    39 posts Park Captain
    The same happened with Fifa 18. I bought 19 in September, realized the game was pretty much the same gameplay - apart from the minor graphic update, sold it and came back to 18. There was no point on spending 59 euros on a game that would not add much, apart from the possibility of playing with friends. I still play 18 and do not regret it a bit. Specially now, that after reading so many of your thoughts about 19 make me realize how right I was. It’s a shame the game doesn’t get the same attention on the switch that it has on other platforms. And, just to be clear, I love fifa, I play FUT since 2007 and always have been loyal what I mean is, fifa 18 has been great for me, they made a good job. 19 has the obligation of including, at least, more content, and obviously the price of the game should be a reflection of what the game offers.
  • sdub51
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    NKCH wrote: »
    The funniest part is that they dont even bother to compensate us, say give use some free packs or Fifa points, after all the nonsense. This is clearly not the problem of different systems and engines but a trash company. Just dont waste anymore money on fifa points and dont buy FIFA 20 on switch, if there is one.

    Without any kind of formal proof, I do believe that Icons are much more common on Switch this year versus last year. Especially prime icons. And their max prices are much lower than on other platforms.

    I do believe this is EA's one and only concession to us.
  • NKCH
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    sdub51 wrote: »
    NKCH wrote: »
    The funniest part is that they dont even bother to compensate us, say give use some free packs or Fifa points, after all the nonsense. This is clearly not the problem of different systems and engines but a trash company. Just dont waste anymore money on fifa points and dont buy FIFA 20 on switch, if there is one.

    Without any kind of formal proof, I do believe that Icons are much more common on Switch this year versus last year. Especially prime icons. And their max prices are much lower than on other platforms.

    I do believe this is EA's one and only concession to us.

    I dont think so, the number of icons available in the market is still so low.
  • sdub51
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    NKCH wrote: »
    sdub51 wrote: »
    NKCH wrote: »
    The funniest part is that they dont even bother to compensate us, say give use some free packs or Fifa points, after all the nonsense. This is clearly not the problem of different systems and engines but a trash company. Just dont waste anymore money on fifa points and dont buy FIFA 20 on switch, if there is one.

    Without any kind of formal proof, I do believe that Icons are much more common on Switch this year versus last year. Especially prime icons. And their max prices are much lower than on other platforms.

    I do believe this is EA's one and only concession to us.

    I dont think so, the number of icons available in the market is still so low.

    Last year we saw Pele 95 once and Maradona 91 once. This year there have been 3 Pele's and 2 Maradona's already. Just a couple of examples.
  • Gingerboaby83
    62 posts Park Captain
    A few guys on the discord have been saying there are lots more icons than last year as well. Maybe trying to soften the lack of content with this
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    335 posts Sunday League Hero
    But we don't have Icon SBC yet... Last year we got loan Icon SBC at least. Hope EA adress this matter soon.
  • Rotorooter
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    All I want is Roberto Baggio. I'd get rid of my whole team for That ponytailed Buddhist genius.
  • Cervelo
    50 posts Park Captain
    I just want Paolo Maldini, that's all. You can have everyone of my players just for him. :)
    Please EA gods.
  • @EA_Andy @EA_Cian, sorry for brother you guys.

    Any information on why we don't have the Future Stars promo on Switch? We pay full price for this game in september, yet we're getting less than a half of the content.
    They just dont care or dont have the authority to change the situation.
Sign In or Register to comment.