Vrsaljko vs florenzi

thackattack
164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Have picked up the 87 vrsaljko which basically seem very similar other than the shooting when compared to the 86 florenzi which i can sell for around 230k. Have any serieA players seen much difference between the two? Florenzi will go up to 87/88 if they beat porto in the champions league but as prices will be cheaper by the time that happens i doubt his price will go up by too much because of it.

Comments

• gscsonda
    45 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I bought florenzi yesterday for 215k. Verdict? Always out of position... Alaba v2
  • oldboiler
    2041 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have both too and whilst the Vrsaljko version is brilliant, RTTF Florenzi is better....but not 250k better. I do like to attack with my fullbacks though which fits Florenzi better than Vrsaljko.

• Hausgaard
    437 posts Sunday League Hero
    I did Vrsaljko and had OTW Cancelo before. I prefer Vrsaljko. 1) I'm a huge Inter fan 2) He feels amazing on the ball, with defending, passing and physical all feeling slightly better than Cancelo.
    I'd sell Florenzi!
  • And when you bored you can drop vrsaljko CDM powerhouse Chem. on fit bin he’s at 91 haha
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Vrsaljko is like OTW Cancelo. A great RB. Rttf Florenzi is the better all rounder.
  • Hausgaard
    437 posts Sunday League Hero
    And when you bored you can drop vrsaljko CDM powerhouse Chem. on fit bin he’s at 91 haha

Oh yeah, he actually would be a great CDM!! Any ideas for a Serie A CM that would make a perfect RB?
  • DadBod
    6302 posts Big Money Move
    Vrsaljko is awesome! Worth the grind.
  • Cole0907
    152 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Florenzi belongs subbed on at CM. He's incredible there.
    Vrsalkjo is a tank at RB. Gave me a pleasant surprise when I first sprinted and dribbled with him. Just wow