Corner Kicks - players in the box?

nightscrawler
150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Guys, I just wonder if there is a method that I can pick which players to be in the box for offensive corner kicks?

The computer just assign my scream fellaini at the front post but I want someone else. Apart from selecting in moving the player manually, is there a better method?

Thanks.

Comments

• Mic2904
    1996 posts Fans' Favourite
    AFAIK there isn't.
  • YOLOT0URE
    6974 posts Big Money Move
    There’s not, this comes up regularly tbh and there’s a lot of issues with it. Currently when defending corners I seem to be getting Ben Yedder at the near post and nacho as my lone front man. Maybe notifying @EA_Andy will help but it’s doubtful it’ll change. Been the same for years
  • EA_Andy
    3280 posts EA Community Manager
    There isn't at the moment but this was bought up in a couple of other threads so I have passed the feedback on already.
  • EisenErmin
    5812 posts Big Money Move
    Guys, I just wonder if there is a method that I can pick which players to be in the box for offensive corner kicks?

The computer just assign my scream fellaini at the front post but I want someone else. Apart from selecting in moving the player manually, is there a better method?

Thanks.

Fellaini at front post is exactly what you want. He will just head it in.
  • Diggy
    13639 posts Has That Special Something
    Last year& previous years I could manipulate who stood near post on corners by changing chemistry styles

This year it doesn’t seem to work
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    Had the same issue for years, fingers crossed it's on the agenda to sort
  • nightscrawler
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Thanks guys. Hopefully, EA could fix it this year.
  • makkan00
    523 posts An Exciting Prospect
    But you can bring the player in the box and put him where you want (as far as he is out of box and visible in the screen). One example is that my player was out of box. I wanted him in the box. RB to choose the player. Set the aim and press the pass.
    Then run the player where you set the aim and press second pass (when your hitter is 5-10 yards away from the target) and your player get the ball.

And I have seen pro players bringing their goalkeeper in the box as well. Not sure how they do it.