Ibra + George Best + Brazil Squad...

ZiggieTTU
536 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited January 17
48-E64-C00-7464-42-B8-9-BC0-57-C81-A7679-B5.jpg9-A056-F45-C0-BE-4-EDC-BBBB-0-A9702262478.jpg

Top row of subs untradeable bottom row are few tradeables I have left after liquidating. Talisca will stay with club regardless. $550kish in addition to what you see here (give or take liquidating consumables)

Indecision may or may not be my problem...
Post edited by ZiggieTTU on

Comments

• tatadwader
    2363 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'd just roll with Prime Overmars and throw Telles and all those Brazilians in the midfield.
  • ZiggieTTU
    edited January 17
    tatadwader wrote: »
    I'd just roll with Prime Overmars and throw Telles and all those Brazilians in the midfield.
    great suggestion. Icon LW has been a strong consideration.

Love Giggs and Henry but I hear Prime Giggs and Baby Henry don’t perform to their name.

Not being a Netherlands, Ajax or Barca fan when he played, I lack the emotional attachment that I usually enjoy with my icons. Is he the best LW icon for the price?
  • tatadwader
    2363 posts Fans' Favourite
    ZiggieTTU wrote: »
    tatadwader wrote: »
    great suggestion. Icon LW has been a strong consideration.

Love Giggs and Henry but I hear Prime Giggs and Baby Henry don’t perform to their name.

Not being a Netherlands, Ajax or Barca fan when he played, I lack the emotional attachment that I usually enjoy with my icons. Is he the best LW icon for the price?

idk I haven't used him. He's the one I would go for, at least I would if he wasn't a gooner. 5* wf and mega pace.
  • HelloDearie
    2239 posts Fans' Favourite
    You can always try Rivaldo. I have had him for 130 games now. Love him. You don’t notice the weak foot cos he just doesn’t use it. He will either drill it with the left, or use the outside of his foot instead.
  • johnlaker62
    1214 posts Professional
    48-E64-C00-7464-42-B8-9-BC0-57-C81-A7679-B5.jpg9-A056-F45-C0-BE-4-EDC-BBBB-0-A9702262478.jpg

Top row of subs untradeable bottom row are few tradeables I have left after liquidating. Talisca will stay with club regardless. $550kish in addition to what you see here (give or take liquidating consumables)

$
  • ZiggieTTU

$

?
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    I went for this and play Best at CCAM behind FB Ibra in a 4231. They are a fantastic partnership best I've used this year.

2nba5nq.jpg
  • sharmaz
    231 posts Sunday League Hero
    https://futbin.com/19/squad/4252117

this will work, ibra will be on 8 chem after lotalty which is good enough

you can change formation in game
  • Murphdogz
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    Don't get Giggs man.he is useless