92 rated Vinicius? what?

RandomLhama83
10108 posts Has That Special Something
is this real? are we really going to see 92 rated vinicius runnin around? has ea lost it or what is going on here?

Comments

• Xguti002
    2020 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think his rating will be much lower and you will have to grind games and objectives with that card to eventually level it up to 92 rated.
  • RandomLhama83
    Xguti002 wrote: »
    I think his rating will be much lower and you will have to grind games and objectives with that card to eventually level it up to 92 rated.

that is fair, and understandable... i can get on board with that. but some ppl tellin me its 92 rated off the bat is what im hearing.
  • EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something

that is fair, and understandable... i can get on board with that. but some ppl tellin me its 92 rated off the bat is what im hearing.

It is 92 from the beginning. Screwing everyone that ownes a high prized IF winger
  • RandomLhama83
    edited January 2019
    EisenErmin wrote: »

It is 92 from the beginning. Screwing everyone that ownes a high prized IF winger

ya thats insane, and as biased brazilian fan i think ea has completely lost the plot and cashing out at this point. all this talk of regulation must have scared them. this is crazy.
  • EisenErmin

ya thats insane, and as biased brazilian fan i think ea has completely lost the plot and cashing out at this point. all this talk of regulation must have scared them. this is crazy.

We havnt seen the stats from that card, but i would expect him to be on paar with Potm Hazard. So he gets one of the best wingers in the game instantly and out of nowhere....
  • Nervous_Nick
    6916 posts Big Money Move
    77 to 92 upgrade!!! :D:D
    And barely gets to play in Real Madrid...
    Welcome to EA’s world! :D
  • HishamAyman
    3248 posts National Call-Up
    77 to 92 upgrade!!! :D:D
    And barely gets to play in Real Madrid...
    Welcome to EA’s world! :D

He has 4* wf 5* skills, how can they miss such a money grabbing chance?
  • Mmandras
    6269 posts Big Money Move

What? No he shouldn't be 92 from the beginning, isn't it the whole point to grind your * for that level?
  • rohyah
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dumbest thing ever
  • DavidF92
    83 posts Park Captain
    If they do a Jonas I'll sell all my players and build a team around him. his 84 card was nuts for me at the beginning of the game. Slow but extremely deadly at shooting.
  • Forca-Barca
    3453 posts National Call-Up
    So in other words, same stats as hazard and Neymar and Suarez. This is dumb.
  • EisenErmin

There are going to be other stupid ones too. 90+ pace CMfrom BPL, probably with better allround stats then De bruyne or Kante
  • DavidF92
    83 posts Park Captain
    edited January 2019

There are going to be other stupid ones too. 90+ pace CMfrom BPL, probably with better allround stats then De bruyne or Kante

So basically this event is a glorified early futties event for youngsters?
  • Nervous_Nick
    6916 posts Big Money Move
    This event is toty cards from the future!! :D:D:D
  • ha032742
    44036 posts Moderator

EA have already said they’ll be at their maximum rating from release...no upgrades etc.
  • JPRM71
    3713 posts National Call-Up
    I thought 92 was his max potential rating after you’ve grinded all the personal objectives of that card.
  • ha032742
    44036 posts Moderator
    JPRM71 wrote: »
    I thought 92 was his max potential rating after you’ve grinded all the personal objectives of that card.

Nope will be 92 from release. No objectives etc.
  • Mini_Miudo
    10005 posts Has That Special Something
    DavidF92 wrote: »
    If they do a Jonas I'll sell all my players and build a team around him. his 84 card was nuts for me at the beginning of the game. Slow but extremely deadly at shooting.

Jonas is like 60 years old...
  • Jfo88
    23100 posts Club Captain
    :joy:
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    DavidF92 wrote: »

Jonas is like 60 years old...

• Forca-Barca
    3453 posts National Call-Up
    Should we sell our Toty for these ? Lol
  • rohyah
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special

One of the EA guys tweeted the card will have that rating from the start. But as you said I remember them saying other stuff too.

It's all just a bunch of crap.
  • JPRM71
    3713 posts National Call-Up
    ha032742 wrote: »

Nope will be 92 from release. No objectives etc.

No wonder TOTY prices are dropping already
  • munchie63
    3859 posts National Call-Up
    the golden goose of FP are going to be regulated. This is EA's last year of making big bucks and boy are they creaming it.

TOTY finished.....wow, how many packs did we sell....what to do next ? I know, lets randomly whack up some players by +15, put them in packs, and then.......have some lightning rounds.

Awful idea. Makes a mockery of David Silva being 89 rated when Foden gets 88 or am I wrong EA ?

and De Ligt gets in, (because he's popular and will sell packs) as a young future star...despite playing over 50 times, and being his club captain, along with 18 Int caps......future star LOL future pack seller
  • Xguti002
    2020 posts Fans' Favourite

Only way they’ll be screwed is if these rising stars are nontradeable.
  • Cantona08
    386 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ill be interested to see how these are priced, i can't see them being cheap, might as well look at icons
  • Djkhalid1921
    10589 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 2019

Only way they’ll be screwed is if these rising stars are nontradeable.

nope, untradable = no pack sales = wont happen
  • Djkhalid1921
    10589 posts Has That Special Something
    Cantona08 wrote: »
    Ill be interested to see how these are priced, i can't see them being cheap, might as well look at icons

with those ratings at 90+ they won't be cheap
  • Mc
    3947 posts National Call-Up
    Absolutely no way will these cards play to their stats
  • Blipper65
    1088 posts Professional
    Mc wrote: »

true. just another ea money trap
  • Mini_Miudo
    10005 posts Has That Special Something
    Mc wrote: »

Why not? We saw lots of low rated NIFs being amazing in past editions (TOTS Izquierdo FIFA17, IF Alessandrini/Lozano FIFA18 just to name a few).