Here we go again...

Paquetesousa
2347 posts Fans' Favourite
From 1700 rival Points to 1500... Same team, same tactic, etc. EA, i Will not buy FIFA Points to get "better" players, só you can stop now. Thanks

Comments

• Springveldt
    6923 posts Big Money Move
    That all? I dropped from 1890 to 1550 this week due to the game play. AI not moving, not tracking runs, not intercepting anything, opponents stuck to me like superglue etc. Suddenly after 3 games last night the game play changes and I’m now over 1800 again. AI have been upgraded from semi-pro to legendary, they make runs, they track runs, they intercept passes without me even asking and I can now get away from defenders and find space.

No idea why this happens but it’s the most infuriating thing with the game, the level of AI assistance between games is unreal.
  • SC_Nankatsu_Mr_Vu
    325 posts Sunday League Hero
    couldn‘t agree more man.
  • Its a conspiracy, they are doing it to make sure you stay at a level standard, trust mate
  • freakjas
    14317 posts Has That Special Something
    Git gud
  • QceCapo
    5696 posts Big Money Move
    Same. ALL YEAR. RIDICULOUS.
  • Benja190782
    1948 posts Fans' Favourite
    My opponents doesn’t get tired even tho they obviously play high pressure, but MY players are totally dead after some normal build up play and possesion play.

WTF is wrong with this game?
  • Roc_Xel
    1625 posts Play-Off Hero
    That all? I dropped from 1890 to 1550 this week due to the game play. AI not moving, not tracking runs, not intercepting anything, opponents stuck to me like superglue etc. Suddenly after 3 games last night the game play changes and I’m now over 1800 again. AI have been upgraded from semi-pro to legendary, they make runs, they track runs, they intercept passes without me even asking and I can now get away from defenders and find space.

No idea why this happens but it’s the most infuriating thing with the game, the level of AI assistance between games is unreal.

Same feeling. Its either I just have my 2 strikers to score goals as no one else will make runs, and between the two strikers when one passes the ball to the other he then litterally stops after passing the ball instead of running, or I have 4 players I can attack with and who are making runs and it just feels great.

My CAMS go from scoring or assisting around 1 a game to llike 0.25.

As soon as I run good I will have that for a period of time. It s also for me the worst thing about this game.
  • Waldog94
    3217 posts National Call-Up
    Cant agree with this to be honest im now 100 points from div 2 been steadily clumbing all year
  • QceCapo
    5696 posts Big Money Move
    There really is no explanation to drop 400 points in the course of a week.
  • Hammer316
    4035 posts National Call-Up
    Really, it was the games fault you lost 7 games in a row? I know there’s some suspicious stuff going on with ai but it’s not that extreme. As you rise through the divisions you get harder opponents, that’s more what it’s about.
  • CharlieC
    7426 posts League Winner
    My opponents doesn’t get tired even tho they obviously play high pressure, but MY players are totally dead after some normal build up play and possesion play.

Its atrocious thats what
  • Paquetesousa

Really? No idea at all? Lool
  • Damo_Suzuki
    4012 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2019
    I dropped from 1950 to 1550 due to constant delay. Had slightly better gameplay and back up to 1850 now. It just destroys the whole concept of Rivals if you are playing people worse than you but with a connection advantage, or vice versa.
  • Springveldt
    6923 posts Big Money Move
    Hammer316 wrote: »
    Really, it was the games fault you lost 7 games in a row? I know there’s some suspicious stuff going on with ai but it’s not that extreme. As you rise through the divisions you get harder opponents, that’s more what it’s about.
    Eh? I’ve been as high as 2090 and I’ve been comfortable in division 3 for a couple of months. Suddenly I can’t win a game and my AI are like extras from the walking dead.

You can tell after a minute or 2 how your team AI are going to play.

I’m G1 in WL when I complete my games, was 9-1 last week and I know when the game isn’t reacting like it should.
  • Robinflex
    1893 posts Fans' Favourite
    I tought I was the only one. Went from 2100 to high 1700’s in a week...
  • Paquetesousa
    Hammer316 wrote: »

Of course not. My trezeguet misses Open net goals and clear headers because of my input. Yesterday, my input was fine, today, i'm pressing all the wrong Buttons... My prime Rivaldo can't make a Simple 5 yard pass because my opponent's striker hás been following him for 90 minutes and still on full sprint speed, which is totally acceptable, it's the opponent's skill, after all...
  • SC_Nankatsu_Mr_Vu
    325 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 2019
    Waldog94 wrote: »
    Cant agree with this to be honest im now 100 points from div 2 been steadily clumbing all year

did u spend Points on a regular basis? i know this sounds mad but i did till i thought ❤️❤️❤️❤️ it. i always was winning more than loosing but since i stopped pumping money in this bs game it seems like i cant win anymore.
  • TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional
    I was on 1,452 points yesterday and guess what? It’s pretty bloody obvious what with everything that is going on with this game at the moment but I’ll say it anyway if you would care to listen to me for minute as I’m about to explain that I’m on the same amount of points because I haven’t bothered to play 😎
  • Paquetesousa
    I was on 1,452 points yesterday and guess what? It’s pretty bloody obvious what with everything that is going on with this game at the moment but I’ll say it anyway if you would care to listen to me for minute as I’m about to explain that I’m on the same amount of points because I haven’t bothered to play 😎

Well, that's the most decent thing to do, to BE fair. Kudos to you. All the fuss um this game is about the cards... Gameplaywise, i don't think anyone enjoys it, people just put up with it, basically... Which, when you consider that this is supposed to BE a game, it's outrageous... Might as well just Turn on the web app, because i don't know anyone who really wants to play this with satisfaction...
  • Roc_Xel
    1625 posts Play-Off Hero
    For me it happens mostly after good streaks. I feel like I am in control, like I have tons of attacking options etc., then it all changes. May also happen after I buy new players who are alledgedly upgrades.

Went from 1750 to 1460 now in 3 days. Had been promoted to Div 4 right before that,and went smoothly from 1600 to 1750 before it began. I also replaced Kante with Kante TOTY whe n it started but obv. he feels great and I think it is more due to winning lots than new player.

And its not a case of "you reached your level buddy" as I went to 1750 but was super comfy at 1500 and 1600, right now I am even lower than that. I have no movement with my players basically.
  • '96dc2
    9060 posts League Winner
    BUY FIFA POINTS!!!!!
  • bigpokey24
    5754 posts Big Money Move
    even online friendly feels strange .. I last played WL and Rivals before Christmas.. Skipping this WL again, going to run a half marathon
  • Gooner93
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    Exactly the reason why i deleted club, makes the game absolutely pointless. Why strive to improve? Why grind for better players? Waste of time
  • Paquetesousa
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    Exactly the reason why i deleted club, makes the game absolutely pointless. Why strive to improve? Why grind for better players? Waste of time

Yep. Absolutely. What you achieve with a 4 million Squad, you can achieve with a 50k Squad... Makes no Sense whatsoever
  • Paquetesousa
    '96dc2 wrote: »
    BUY FIFA POINTS!!!!!

Lool no way... I'm pissed a this game and didn't spend a dime... Imagine how i would feel after spending actual money lool
  • MajorParkinson_91
    327 posts Sunday League Hero
    Went from 1950 to 2290. Mbappe toty :smiley:
  • Notformeclive
    2799 posts Fans' Favourite

• torcids
    299 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yupp, improved my team and then all of sudden team started losing, nothing changed with formation and custom tactics.. Not upgrading my players anymore, seems my team plays worse then my lower rated team I had. So just playing 433 4 and don't care anymore, Just playing for fun now and don't get frustrated anymore.
  • Roc_Xel
    1625 posts Play-Off Hero
    torcids wrote: »
    Yupp, improved my team and then all of sudden team started losing, nothing changed with formation and custom tactics.. Not upgrading my players anymore, seems my team plays worse then my lower rated team I had. So just playing 433 4 and don't care anymore, Just playing for fun now and don't get frustrated anymore.

Agree with the approach and fine with losing actually too now, but the problem is that I dont have fun while playing when I have these periods coz my guys just wont move and my attacks are stereotyped and always the same, have like no real options going forward. So annoying.
  • Kingkay
    1777 posts Fans' Favourite
    Whole games a fix in my opinion