El Tornado

RoosGianni
3207 posts National Call-Up
Just conceded two of these. Nobody does this in real life, so why does this have to be in the game? It’s an instant goal as well? This game hurts my eyes a lot....

Comments

• Empyrium7
    2640 posts Fans' Favourite
    the whole game is a joke
  • DarthGrowler
    14187 posts Has That Special Something
    Nice goal that
  • mjs4p
    11071 posts Has That Special Something
    What’s the button combo to do that? ;)
  • DarthGrowler
    14187 posts Has That Special Something
    mjs4p wrote: »

Asking for a friend
  • Finesse_4days
    6530 posts Big Money Move
    mjs4p wrote: »

LB + Flick the right stick at a 90 degree angle to the one the player is facing , like a Berba spin but with LB instead of LT basically.
  • Scutch
    10264 posts Has That Special Something
    I played one guy using CR7 and every single time he got the ball he was trying to do this move. Honestly attempted it about 8 times.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    More complaining.
    It is a game. If they removed skills this game would be as boring as PES.
  • Finesse_4days
    6530 posts Big Money Move
    Scutch wrote: »
    I played one guy using CR7 and every single time he got the ball he was trying to do this move. Honestly attempted it about 8 times.

Just move your player in front of the shooting angle about 4 yards in front of him, it's not hard to stop unless you give them loads of space, or if it is unexpected from a stupid distance like the one in the video. Did he score any from those 8 attempts?
  • Scutch
    10264 posts Has That Special Something
    Scutch wrote: »

Just move your player in front of the shooting angle about 4 yards in front of him, it's not hard to stop unless you give them loads of space, or if it is unexpected from a stupid distance like the one in the video. Did he score any from those 8 attempts?

Nope because I was doing exactly as you said. It's quite easy to stop as long as it's not fully into it's animation.
  • RoosGianni
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    More complaining.
    It is a game. If they removed skills this game would be as boring as PES.

I have nothing against skills, but nobody has ever performed it IRL, so it shouldn’t be in the game.

• RoosGianni
    He did it 6 times, I stopped it 4 times but the other 2 times I was too late to defend it, it’s just something that doesn’t feel right to be in the game in my opinion.
  • McRaven
    4217 posts National Call-Up
    I don't use El Tornado, but do like to do the Bolasie flick. Very useful move with five star skillers. Not a move used by a lot of players IRL, but to be honest I don't see a lot of big skills in general in most matches.

Never seen a match where players just did drag backs and la croqueta all game either :joy:
  • LordJameslondon
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    McRaven wrote: »
    I don't use El Tornado, but do like to do the Bolasie flick. Very useful move with five star skillers. Not a move used by a lot of players IRL, but to be honest I don't see a lot of big skills in general in most matches.

Never seen a match where players just did drag backs and la croqueta all game either :joy:

Bolasie and tornado are the same, no?
  • McRaven
    4217 posts National Call-Up

No, they are similar, but slightly different. Bolasie is holding RB and Tornado is holding LB.
  • LordJameslondon
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special

No, they are similar, but slightly different. Bolasie is holding RB and Tornado is holding LB.

Hmmmm...must try with LB; cheers mate.