Butragueno 'the vulture'

Staffie
228 posts Sunday League Hero
I brought his prime towards the end of last weekend league - current stats played 28 scored 50.
Literally broken - i am a gold 3/2 player Div 4 and this card is ridiculous.

Anyone else using his prime at the moment think the same?

Comments

• Jordy91
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Got him on a 3 game loan a few weeks back. Got me 7 goals in his 3 games! Didnt think id find anyone like that again until FB Zlatan came along.........
  • Jrbmore
    204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Staffie wrote: »
    I brought his prime towards the end of last weekend league - current stats played 28 scored 50.
    Literally broken - i am a gold 3/2 player Div 4 and this card is ridiculous.

Anyone else using his prime at the moment think the same?

I’ve scored almost 500 goals with him now. He is amazing. Keep wanting to try someone different but I feel like it can’t get much better. If he had 4 star skills I would never even think about selling. It really starts to limit him after a while
  • Mike010
    198 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Packed prime butragueno untradeable few months ago . played about 450 games with him, also 450 goals .
    He is so quick en agile .
  • Staffie
    228 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 17
    Ive tried nearly every striker all bar the 2.5m +and he is another level imo. His agility, speed and 5* weak foot means it opens up so many different options - he even scored a near post header beating VVD to the ball lol - mental