How about a direct KO tornuament for a Future Star card?

the_bad_seeds_fc
582 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited January 17
Come on, EA. Add some fun to FUT on Switch with KO tornuamets with special rewards, like in TOTS last year.

Comments

• Gingerboaby83
    190 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Doubt it. I don’t know anyone who plays the online tournaments
  • Cervelo
    68 posts Park Captain
    Why do I think we will not be getting future stars, in any form. 😢
  • ZiaFC
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I would play tournament for one. I actually dont understand why no one playes the tourneys anyways usually they give decent coin reward (relatively speaking). Lets face it unless you are running some serious market game coins are hard to come by on the switch version.
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 18
    Cervelo wrote: »
    Why do I think we will not be getting future stars, in any form. 😢

It's possible :(
    ZiaFC wrote: »
    I would play tournament for one. I actually dont understand why no one playes the tourneys anyways usually they give decent coin reward (relatively speaking). Lets face it unless you are running some serious market game coins are hard to come by on the switch version.

I really like the tornuaments. We don't have different choices of getting coins. It would be great if EA add some spice to them. Last year we got TOTS torneys that had a lot of participation.
  • ZiaFC
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Looks like we wont be included in all of the "hype" that is future stars. It is really a bummer because I really liked the idea behind the promo.
  • sdub51
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    How about you get nothing that is advertised and you also not complain to any of the mods around here about it? Kthxbye - EA