Cristiano Ronaldo Appreciation Thread - TOTY is king

Comments

• hjdjydyufu
    4978 posts Big Money Move
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    Glad you enjoy him mate!

cheers man, whats your record with the nif looking like?

@Andy99TradeZ

Not bad. ALL WL and Rivals.

86ff2ace06580df80daaba0ffb34fe59.png
  • Gabbalala
    1681 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    How many on here have him in their teams?

not many but no reason not to have a thread.
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    But the NIF does the same right?

keep sweating over the decision :trollface:

Can you give us a good review? I have contemplated going all in for this card when I have enough coins.

there Is nothing bad about the card.

Wins every header, lethal on corners, scores from anyhwere :D

if you can get a decent team around him then i'd go for it

I have 70K...Every card in my club is untradeable. I'm happy with Kanté :P
  • hjdjydyufu
    I've had 6 goals in one game with him.
  • trying to fit the NIF with Ibra and Messi on the team. But... love CR7.
  • hjdjydyufu
    Glad you enjoy him mate!

cheers man, whats your record with the nif looking like?

@Andy99TradeZ

Not bad. ALL WL and Rivals.

86ff2ace06580df80daaba0ffb34fe59.png

He is my favorite. I literally toy with people in the box and chip it a few feet over to CR7 and he heads it in. So fun.
  • Joestoe
    2729 posts Fans' Favourite
    Should we make a special thread if we have the OTW or CL version? :trollface:
  • Andy99TradeZ
    12607 posts Has That Special Something
    Joestoe wrote: »

Sure :cookie:

edited ;)
  • Joestoe
    2729 posts Fans' Favourite
    Joestoe wrote: »

Sure :cookie:

edited ;)

Hahaha, was just messing around. Would love to get his TOTY someday. His NIF was immense. Had him at the start of the game. If I could get him in my current team, it'd be the dream.
  • TORZADO
    5083 posts Big Money Move
    Enjoying him with prime pele, prime Cruyff and eoe zlatan up top in a 4231
  • Ian_Ando08
    6142 posts Big Money Move
    apparently your record with toty ronaldo is bad as supposedly people in the ibra thread are getting better goals to game ratios

SMH

that ibra thread winds me up
  • Andy99TradeZ
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    apparently your record with toty ronaldo is bad as supposedly people in the ibra thread are getting better goals to game ratios

SMH

I think any goal to game ratio is possible depending on how you play and the level you are at.

some of those may purposely be in a lower rival divison, who knows?
  • Ian_Ando08
    6142 posts Big Money Move

SMH

I think any goal to game ratio is possible depending on how you play and the level you are at.

maybe mate
  • LordJameslondon
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special

SMH

IMHO everyone should post their Skill level/Div when they post their achievements and player reviews.
  • Muzza11
    7467 posts League Winner
    Caved in and got him and as expected he is a beast. Beat some guy 3-0 (he rage quit in the 37th min) who finished on 26 wins last week, Ronaldo Hattrick.

The only thing which I’m struggling with is his green power shots, keep hitting the bar and post. Too much power is going on them lol.
  • Best player in the game... Probably
    Most effective player in the game... Definitely
    Most fun player in the game... No others have him covered most notably Cruyff.
  • SlipperyPeople3
    1042 posts Professional
    I keep selling him and buying him back as he is the boss. Currently using Ibra up top, but I know I will get bored and buy CR7 back. lol
  • Andy99TradeZ
    100 goals

2fe0059b057c7fe360e8f512baaae33d.png

all rivals and 1 friendly
  • WildaF3niX
    1723 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 17
    f80ffd16f159ae99a105fa098dfcde48.jpg

Team is lil different now, with Cou, Mbappe and Walker in, he got around 70 goals in 30 dr games, lots of rq’s, most goals in one game - 4
  • Spyro1
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I want TOTY CR7 so badly. :# Been grinding trading again solely for him
  • Toad2338
    371 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just used TOTY CR7 aka the god in draft and breezed to 4-0.... he had 14 goals :D :D absolutely insane card
  • Keano
    8722 posts League Winner
    Did want him in my team, but i'd have to sell TOTY De Gea, Pogba & wait another 2-3 weeks... & then bench Ibra, so overall it's not worth it. may eventually get him as i've never had a Ronaldo in FUT, but Ibra is doing to well to take out atm.
  • Blarix
    20794 posts Club Captain
    Don't know how you guys got those stats (squad battles smh) . It's impossible to have a lead where they don't rage quit. Every time i score instant rage quit. It's boring.
  • Blarix wrote: »
    Don't know how you guys got those stats (squad battles smh) . It's impossible to have a lead where they don't rage quit. Every time i score instant rage quit. It's boring.

Your team would scare the **** out of most people.
  • CervezaNL
    1195 posts Professional
    Blarix wrote: »

With your team for sure
  • Nervous_Nick
    4017 posts National Call-Up
    I finally bought toty cr7 yesterday after 4 months of trading (bought 12k fp on release).
    Played 5 games in DR...7 goals and 5 assists so far. I had prime Raul before, but cr7 is really on another level, absolutely unstoppable.
    Toty Mbappè will be the next! :D
  • Koolfashion
    2078 posts Fans' Favourite
    TOTY Ronaldo? Boring fest... :D I would love to have nif ronaldo in my team..but the low balance though..
  • Nervous_Nick
    4017 posts National Call-Up
    I'm not a very good player (gold2/3)...but Toty CR7 is ridiculous....he's carrying me in WL with 2gpg 2apg ratio.
    No need for timed shooting....every shot goes in anyway :D
  • Keano
    8722 posts League Winner

I'll take you on & slap you harder than... can't say the rest of my comment :trollface:

Ps. Please take it easy on me when we play, I'm fragile & you may hurt my feelings.
  • RebelRob
    3556 posts National Call-Up

Depends if you have a stacked team. Last year I had r96 in a pov Bpl team to start with and was 2 gpg pretty much all the way with him, so it’s possible.

Also, there’s some games where you’ll win them 4-3 or 5-4, they add up as well.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    18g in 8 games so far in champs