[HELP] Want to buy Icon for CAM around 650k, any Ideas?

I'm considering to buy Mid Scholes, Prime Nakata or Mid Rui Costa...but i don't know what to do.

Any Opinions on these three or an Idea for Icon CAM around 650k?

Thx for your help :smile:!

Comments

• mdizzl3
    12306 posts Has That Special Something
    Hagi 89
  • mdizzl3 wrote: »
    Hagi 89

Hm looks good, but his physicallity is 58 :(
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Base Bergkamp looks great, and no. I'm not biased!
  • iST4PL3S
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Prime Deco
  • AFC_95 wrote: »
    Base Bergkamp looks great, and no. I'm not biased!

I like him, too...and he is 4*/4* + 80 Strength with Marksman.

I was focused on Scholes, but he is 3*/3* what actually sucks for me. I'm not finessing that much, but i need 4* Skillmoves.
  • omarnyc
    3504 posts National Call-Up
    I tried mid nakata, mid zola, prime okocha, base baggio, base bergkamp, base figo, base dinho and mid hagi.
    Finally i bought base rivaldo. Didn't try him untill now bc of 2*wf. I can gladly say he is one of the best in his price range, found him better than zola as well. Got him for 660, earlier this week.
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'd Hernandez could be good. Gets a link to Lozano as well
  • BorussenBernie09
    1364 posts Professional
    edited January 17
    omarnyc wrote: »
    I tried mid nakata, mid zola, prime okocha, base baggio, base bergkamp, base figo, base dinho and mid hagi.
    Finally i bought base rivaldo. Didn't try him untill now bc of 2*wf. I can gladly say he is one of the best in his price range, found him better than zola as well. Got him for 660, earlier this week.

Well yes, he looks nice...hmmm. I have a problems with left footed Players. Is his weak foot, just in case, absolutely useless ^^??
  • omarnyc

Well yes, he looks nice...hmmm. I have a problems with left footed Players. Is his weak foot, just in case, absolutely useless ^^??

Well you know its there, but he s a flair guy who avoids using weak foot. I was expecting some nice shoots but what i really liked is his passing. Bc of the weak foot and his skills all game you ll see him passing aroung with his heel outside of his foot which is pleasent
  • BorussenBernie09
    1364 posts Professional

Well you know its there, but he s a flair guy who avoids using weak foot. I was expecting some nice shoots but what i really liked is his passing. Bc of the weak foot and his skills all game you ll see him passing aroung with his heel outside of his foot which is pleasent

kk thx mate, i bought him and will give him a try later :)!
  • omarnyc

kk thx mate, i bought him and will give him a try later :)!

Good luck 👍
  • EA_Andy
    2991 posts EA Community Manager
    If you end up going for Scholes and playing him in a CAM position I'd really love to hear how he works out for you there. He's been on my maybe list for a while now and would let me switch between 41212(2) and 4231 playing CM or CAM

Plus it would stop @Littleland95 telling me to buy him! :)
  • BorussenBernie09
    1364 posts Professional
    edited January 17
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    If you end up going for Scholes and playing him in a CAM position I'd really love to hear how he works out for you there. He's been on my maybe list for a while now and would let me switch between 41212(2) and 4231 playing CM or CAM

Lampard, Gerrard and Scholes have been my favourite players in my youth. But because of Links and agility, i'll chose Rivaldo over them...sadly :(
  • EA_Andy
    2991 posts EA Community Manager
    EA_Andy wrote: »

Lampard, Gerrard and Scholes have been my favourite players in my youth. But because of Links and agility, i'll chose Rivaldo over them...sadly :(

I used Lampard around November time - quite liked him, very good passer and finisher. I know what you mean about agility though.