How to improve this Squad with 1000K? (ICON CB worth it?)

SC_Nankatsu_Mr_Vu
325 posts Sunday League Hero
edited January 17
Cheers mates,

i can't win a game lately so i need to improve my squad somehow:

SQUAAD.jpg

i'm playing 4231 or 41212 (2) ingame.

i was thinking about bringing in an ICON CB but not sure if they are woth the money...

any suggestions are appreciated . :)
Post edited by SC_Nankatsu_Mr_Vu on

Comments

• SC_Nankatsu_Mr_Vu
    Heeellp

• passpassshootpost
    656 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yes Bailly is dead
  • MonkeyBoy
    280 posts Sunday League Hero
    How’s pele? Seriously considering trying him
  • passpassshootpost
    Heeellp

I’ve heard good things about blanc. Was hard to play against. Don’t get Campbell thought. I’ve tried 89 canna and he’s very aggressive, great at tackling and had no issues in the air but had to sell to free up some coins
  • emylonas
    799 posts Semi-Pro
    Prime Puyol!
  • bigpokey24
    4781 posts Big Money Move
    you play 4231, this formation is a formation for possession play and ptb with zero intention of moving forward.. when you finally stop being a sheep, then you can think of a much better attacking formation
  • passpassshootpost
    bigpokey24 wrote: »
    you play 4231, this formation is a formation for possession play and ptb with zero intention of moving forward.. when you finally stop being a sheep, then you can think of a much better attacking formation

Shots fired

Man speaks the true
  • Master Fee
    72 posts Park Captain

This could not be more wrong
  • SC_Nankatsu_Mr_Vu
    edited January 17
    Yes Bailly is dead

agree but i'm not sure if an ICON would be worth 10 times the price so thats why i'm asking.
    MonkeyBoy wrote: »
    How’s pele? Seriously considering trying him

He's sick, espescially if you're into skilling + finess shots are awesome.

i switch between 4231 and 41212 but tbh i suck at defending (only use manuell defending) so that's why i play this formation.