Kick off goals

Leonsmith
213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
A DISGRACE THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES WHOEVER INCLUDED IT INTO THE GAME

Comments

• Boomba
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    It's nothing intentional. It's like a free kick when your players are caught ball watching or whatever.

Ultra Defensive with 5 at the back, ball overload and team pressure to counter it.
  • Renamed123456
    3881 posts National Call-Up
    I caught out only once today by it, because used a new formation that's easy to run through

Player tried it second time and I was more focussed with my tactics. Just track their off the ball runner. They still try pass and you just intercept.

Snuffed out.
  • Simsbadger
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    Everyone is right they are horrible but just want to make u aware it’s not a kick off goal it’s a dead ball glitch all our players just stand there like idiots lol
  • Leonsmith
    Wtf u guys on about. My players turn **** and your at a disadvantage at Kick off its in the game you can defend it at times but not always. This wasn't in fifa 15 or 16
  • Leonsmith
    Ok it's not a guaranteed goal obviously but as I said my players feel useless all rebounds go to opponents tackles don't register funny this doesn't happen at any other period of game
  • Gainzy
    995 posts Professional
    This has been in the game since fifa 14, if EA didn’t want it in there it would have been removed by now, so I can’t see how they are going to do it mid way through ‘19.