The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Ibra SBC

eRbz26
1034 posts Professional
Is he worth trading in FB Alves... :#

Comments

• Chavez76
    4430 posts National Call-Up
    we needed another 'is he worth it' thread...

None can answer this but you .. do you play Alves? Do you like him?
    if no, then its worth
  • Tymsy83
    882 posts Semi-Pro
    His worth it by I wouldn’t ever trade in alves for him
  • Miklelin
    221 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 2019
    I don't see why so much hype about ibra. Met him often in opp teams and conceded may be just twice from him. Used my loan card as sub and only great about him is physicality. He can cover the ball and push off defenders easily. Not worth 200k for sure. Alves into ibra that's a joke right??))
  • colm96
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    100% I sub him on as CAM at the start of the game, 15 Games for me over the WL and division 3 and 34 goals 12 assists.
  • Mizzle
    654 posts Semi-Pro
    Miklelin wrote: »
    I don't see why so much hype about ibra. Met him often in opp teams and conceded may be just twice from him. Used my loan card as sub and only great about him is physicality. He can cover the ball and push off defenders easily. Not worth 200k for sure. Alves into ibra that's a joke right??))

Obviously just don't know how to use him then lol he is one of the best strikers in game
  • Miklelin
    221 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 2019
    Mizzle wrote: »

Obviously just don't know how to use him then lol he is one of the best strikers in game

Best striker lol
  • Only1United
    1418 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mizzle wrote: »

Best striker lol

"One of"
  • Chavez76
    4430 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2019

and he is definitely one of the best strikers in game at the moment. 200k is a bargain for this card (In my ever so humble opinion).
  • Supermario911
    1245 posts Professional
    He's decent, but goes missing a bit for me with workrates
  • MagnificDan
    211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ive done and sold prime crespo to fit him in the team. After 20 games dropped him to bench and rebought crespo. Imo crespo is superior.