Help me get back on track

Pattebennekou
1464 posts Play-Off Hero
For the past week I have been struggling really hard with the game. I have went down på 200 skill points in DR, and even when I am by far the better player, I somehow end up losing anyway. Wheneven I make a tackle in defense the ball bounces straight back to my opponent and when I cry to cover the goal instead, my opponent just fires a 30 meter finesse into the top corner.
At the same time I really struggle to score more than 1-2 goals a game at most, which used to be enough as I have always been solid in defense.

Anyway, I need some suggestions. What do you guys do when the game just doesn't work out for you?

This is the team I use. I change to 4231(2) or 442 in game.
rKeTdgn.png

Comments

• daydreamer45
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    try holding midfield, matuidi perhaps in one of the cdm spot
  • Thuq
    1295 posts Professional
    For the past week I have been struggling really hard with the game. I have went down på 200 skill points in DR, and even when I am by far the better player, I somehow end up losing anyway. Wheneven I make a tackle in defense the ball bounces straight back to my opponent and when I cry to cover the goal instead, my opponent just fires a 30 meter finesse into the top corner.
    At the same time I really struggle to score more than 1-2 goals a game at most, which used to be enough as I have always been solid in defense.

Anyway, I need some suggestions. What do you guys do when the game just doesn't work out for you?

This is the team I use. I change to 4231(2) or 442 in game.
    rKeTdgn.png

I turn it off and play something else.
  • Check your internet i moved to a cable connection fixxed alot of issies for me. Also mess about woth your defence maybe drop one of the wing backs out for nif version seemed to help for some reason
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    Buy Hany Mukhtar and slot him at CAM
  • Pattebennekou
    1464 posts Play-Off Hero
    try holding midfield, matuidi perhaps in one of the cdm spot

This may work, I thought of doing so too. The issue is that I need Fabian for chem, and I like Naingolan the best of those 2...
  • Pattebennekou
    1464 posts Play-Off Hero
    Adrian095 wrote: »
    Buy Hany Mukhtar and slot him at CAM
    Problem solved @Adrian095