F2Tekkz competition in Fut Champions is disgrace

Toshevv
1033 posts Professional
edited January 2019
The guy is a great player. No doubt about it but I just checked his "opponents "..

I am pretty sure I meet harder opponents

His best game is against guy 18-3 when he was 26:0 . That guy was good player but he probably failed to reach Elite 3...

27:0 - 12-3 (Thats gold 2 player max )
29:0 - 18:4
28:0 20-7
9:0 14-6
14:0 16:10 (this blows my mind)
15:0 - 14-8 (blows my mind)

His money matches were played against player struggling to reach Gold 1... The 20 wins guy is the best he ever faced...

The top 100 guys should have some ELO rating or whatever so they actually play against each other.

Last week I made 22-8 and probably I played the same exact competition Tekkz did considering I was going away cuz got really frustrated everybody quitting all the time and it was getting late

I am all about pay to win thing in Fifa but when you are actually the best in the world playing with the best possible squad in the world and facing god awful competition its kinda silly

Comments

• RandomLhama83
    10100 posts Has That Special Something
    Envy
  • jonkero
    6704 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2019
    I think matchmaking between top 100 will first of all take waaay too long, and 2nd of all won't secure good connections. Therefore think technically and theoretically it's not possible.

And @F2Tekkz I think this guy is up for a friendly against you 😂
  • azza452
    1367 posts Professional
    How did you find out the opponent record
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    jonkero wrote: »
    I think matchmaking between top 100 will first of all take waaay too long, and 2nd of all won't secure good connections. Therefore think technically and theoretically it's not possible.

Sure I get it but when u are 29:0 the game should put you against someone 25+ not against top 100.

I am sure there are tons of players that make 25 wins or maybe they arent. Cant find such statistic
  • FinallySKY
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Someone 12-3 can easily finish 23-7.

Lol @ “gold 2 player max”
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    azza452 wrote: »
    How did you find out the opponent record

@azza452

Go fut champions replays hit top 100 leaderbood hit text name and u can watch all his games and see opponent record
  • jonkero
    Toshevv wrote: »

Sure I get it but when u are 29:0 the game should put you against someone 25+ not against top 100.

I am sure there are tons of players that make 25 wins or maybe they arent. Cant find such statistic

Yeah don't know man. I'll never get there so don't worry about it too much tbh
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    FinallySKY wrote: »

@FinallySKY
    I judge it by my rating

I usually start 12:1 , 13:2 or 14:2 . Then when I get the +12 you start facing harder and harder people so you start losing more..

If you watch Ovvy and KRasi they always start 20 wins 15 wins in a row and KRasi especially always lose 3 or 4 games from the last 10..

Matchmaking gets tougher . If you lose 2/3 games at beginning u have almost zero shot going elite 3+
  • jonkero
    edited January 2019
    FinallySKY wrote: »

@FinallySKY
    I judge it by my rating

I usually start 12:1 , 13:2 or 14:2 . Then when I get the +12 you start facing harder and harder people so you start losing more..

If you watch Ovvy and KRasi they always start 20 wins 15 wins in a row and KRasi especially always lose 3 or 4 games from the last 10..

Matchmaking gets tougher . If you lose 2/3 games at beginning u have almost zero shot going elite 3+

Yeah therefore don't lose those games in the beginning? These guys are pros and have stacked teams so they'll never lose the first matches.

I always start 14-3 but my max is at 20-10 so I don't even play the last 13 matches anymore. Not worth the grind and I'm simply not good enough to go further
  • Noob_FC
    3151 posts National Call-Up
    Same happens with other players too...Clickbait to put tekkz's name...

Also...
    The only option is to matchup against +-5 point player near your score. But it will make matchmaking more difficult at the start and end of WL...

Also.. Before first 15 matches, it is all random (that's what I have read)...
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    @jonkero

Yea exactly. First 15 games are walk in the park then the nightmare begins. I am quite hyped for this WL but now I see have tons of work the weekend so I have to start friday

THe EA should just make it everybody plays home/away mandatory after each leg. Little Tekz fans will just now go and do this seeing its easier to do it

For god sake every youtube I see plays home games :smile:

P.S Wasnt Huge Gorilla smashed 10:0 by some guy going away and he was asking in stream. Oh My god why is he playing away...

• CeeQue
    12758 posts Has That Special Something

That is not true at all you could face top opponents anytime of day. And secure good connections thats EA's problem not our own.
  • RexAnglo1066
    3259 posts National Call-Up
    The guy is a great player. No doubt about it but I just checked his "opponents "..

His best game is against guy 18-3 when he was 26:0 . That guy was good player but he probably failed to reach Elite 3...

His money matches were played against player struggling to reach Gold 1... The 20 wins guy is the best he ever faced...

The top 100 guys should have some ELO rating or whatever so they actually play against each other.

Last week I made 22-8 and probably I played the same exact competition Tekkz did considering I was going away cuz got really frustrated everybody quitting all the time and it was getting late

I am all about pay to win thing in Fifa but when you are actually the best in the world playing with the best possible squad in the world and facing god awful competition its kinda silly

You are "all about pay to win thing in Fifa"?

Who admits that?
  • Idek
    15972 posts World Class

Forgot about the guy that created a fake tekkz account :joy:
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    Noob_FC wrote: »
    Same happens with other players too...Clickbait to put tekkz's name...

Also...
    The only option is to matchup against +-5 point player near your score. But it will make matchmaking more difficult at the start and end of WL...

Also.. Before first 15 matches, it is all random (that's what I have read)...

@Noob_FC
    No clickbait he is first in the world for this week thats why I put his name in it

First 15 games legit easy but If I am 16:10 and fighting for Gold 2 putting me away gainst F2tekkz whos 28:0 will ❤️❤️❤️❤️ me off :smile:

I guess I will have to roll with the tide and play only home this week see how it goes
  • jonkero
    @jonkero

Yea exactly. First 15 games are walk in the park then the nightmare begins. I am quite hyped for this WL but now I see have tons of work the weekend so I have to start friday

THe EA should just make it everybody plays home/away mandatory after each leg. Little Tekz fans will just now go and do this seeing its easier to do it

P.S Wasnt Huge Gorilla smashed 10:0 by some guy going away and he was asking in stream. Oh My god why is he playing away...

Yeah man. The first 15 matches of fut Champs are the only fun matches for me, and therefore the only matches I play.

Quit playing rivals etc. Play a draft now and then.
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional

You are "all about pay to win thing in Fifa"?

Who admits that?

Me? I see nothing wrong with it?

I am quite old compared to the crowd I meet ( I am 30). If I can get an edge because I am grown ❤️❤️❤️❤️ man making a decent living I will take it and I did?

I bought 5 toties and honest to god I am playing much better :smile:
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    @jonkero

Yeah man. The first 15 matches of fut Champs are the only fun matches for me, and therefore the only matches I play.

@jonkero

I played 4/5 drafts but I find it even more toxic then Rivals/WL especially the semi final and final games (3rd , 4th). People want to win it soo hard and since my team is actually on f2tekkz level it is kinda ❤️❤️❤️❤️ when I face A draft squad ats above and beyond the one i have

Yesterday the guy had Toty Ronaldo , Modric and Ramos while my best player was nif Messi .. :smile:
  • jonkero
    @jonkero

@jonkero

I played 4/5 drafts but I find it even more toxic then Rivals/WL especially the semi final and final games (3rd , 4th). People want to win it soo hard and since my team is actually on f2tekkz level it is kinda **** when I face A draft squad ats above and beyond the one i have

Yesterday the guy had Toty Ronaldo , Modric and Ramos while my best player was nif Messi .. :smile:

Matchmaking in drafts is random though
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    I would gladly pay F2tekkz to play against me but I am not giving more then 200 pounds and I am not sure he is gonna accept that
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    @jonkero

You on xbox wanna play ?
  • jonkero
    edited January 2019
    @jonkero

You on xbox wanna play ?

Haha no I saw you have a 22 million team so I'll pass on that
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    @jonkero

You on xbox wanna play ?

That doesnt mean you gonna lose . :smile:
    e
  • Empyrium7
    3748 posts National Call-Up
    I would gladly pay F2tekkz to play against me but I am not giving more then 200 pounds and I am not sure he is gonna accept that

this guy
  • jonkero
    @jonkero

You on xbox wanna play ?

e

Lol no but avoiding those squads is the reason I quit rivals
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    Empyrium7 wrote: »

this guy

I am trying to organize a charity fifa tournament in Bulgaria so I can face WickyBg and Krasi so I can play them :smile:

I think I might achieve it next month will post a stream of the games if it happens
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    @jonkero

You on xbox wanna play ?

e

Lol no but avoiding those squads is the reason I quit rivals

I admit its annoying I am using the "I am sorry celebration" Since I got Toty Modric and De bruyne and Prime stoichkov abusing first time finesse is soo easy..

I am trying to stop doing it cuz I really know its annoying but sometimes I just see the goal and when I need it I cant help myself

• truegunn3r
    10281 posts Has That Special Something
    It’s the home games trick. Until EA fix that all the pros will never face each other.
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    Empyrium7 wrote: »

this guy

@Empyrium7
    Give me a solution how to face the best in the world without paying him for his time ?

Going like a sacrificial lamb on away games in WL hoping to meet him ? It will be interesting experience to see how far I am from his level and If I can hear an imput what should I improve its great

But hard to achieve
  • Springveldt
    4831 posts National Call-Up
    The obvious solution is to up the max form from +15 to something like +25. That way all the top players would get matched against each other and there would be hardly anyone going 30-0