FUTURE STARS - FULL SQUAD RATINGS

Comments

• AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Fletch wrote: »
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    I still don't get this. The promo says "not yet an established star". De Ligt might be 19 but he starts for Ajax and Netherland, as well as being in the Dutch league's tots last year. How the flip is he not established?
    To be fair EA deem the Eredivisie irrelevant

True. But as always it shows that EA don't watch football.
  • Noviembre17
    622 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nobody has time to Play hundreds of game to improve a player when 91 rated players are below 200k on market. But difference is good so waiting for full announcement.
  • TheFaries_77
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I just had a quick read online at how the Madden version of this works, maybe somebody on here that plays the game may be able to correct me:

You get the card by doing an SBC, you then upgrade the card by trading in more versions of the base card? Seems strange? Playing games to upgrade would be better?

But maybe instead of trading in versions of the base card, maybe you do an SBC?

So if the initial version of the card is 82 rated, in order to get the card you have to complete an 83 rated squad, then to unlock the 83 or 84 rated version of your player you have to complete an 84 rated SBC and so on until you get your player up to his highest rating?

This will keep people buying packs & playing long term.
  • Hausgaard
    437 posts Sunday League Hero
    Really hope we get a Zaniolo card!
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    I just had a quick read online at how the Madden version of this works, maybe somebody on here that plays the game may be able to correct me:

You get the card by doing an SBC, you then upgrade the card by trading in more versions of the base card? Seems strange? Playing games to upgrade would be better?

So if the initial version of the card is 82 rated, in order to get the card you have to complete an 83 rated squad, then to unlock the 83 or 84 rated version of your player you have to complete an 84 rated SBC and so on until you get your player up to his highest rating?

Lol if that's the case it's just a huge coin drain as the actual price of getting them to max rating won't be clear at all. Could end up spending several hundreds of thousands of coins on a Foden card that will be worse than kdb base gold card
  • AJS-17
    1135 posts Professional
    Turner12 wrote: »
    anyone made a concept squad of who could be in

Apparently -
    Donnaruma
    Rashford
    De Jong
    Torrerira
    Gomez
    TAA

Personally hoping for Dalot or Chiesa
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    AJS-17 wrote: »

Apparently -
    Donnaruma
    Rashford
    De Jong
    Torrerira
    Gomez
    TAA

How are those rising stars? All start for some of the best teams in their subsequent leagues. Ffs EA.
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 17

Apparently -
    Donnaruma
    Rashford
    De Jong
    Torrerira
    Gomez
    TAA

How are those rising stars? All start for some of the best teams in their subsequent leagues. Ffs EA.

Only Gomez & Trent out of those plays for a top team
  • Maro6590
    860 posts Professional
    Simeone
    Diawara
    Lautaro Martínez
    Lorenzo pellegrini
    Skriniar
    Kessie
    Donnarumma
    Ünder
    Fabian

From Serie a
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

Apparently -
    Donnaruma
    Rashford
    De Jong
    Torrerira
    Gomez
    TAA

Only Gomez & Trent out of those plays for a top team

They're all still established players. And the top six in the prem are still "top teams".
  • Dolan_Spoderman
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    Eder Militão from Porto...
  • freakjas
    6570 posts Big Money Move
    Nobody has time to Play hundreds of game to improve a player when 91 rated players are below 200k on market. But difference is good so waiting for full announcement.

Rating doesn’t mean a lot though.
    A 91 sancho with 5* skills would be an amazing player to use.
    But yeah we gotta wait for the full announcement till we judge
  • Pay2Lose
    906 posts Professional
    edited January 17
    My thoughts

giphy.gif
  • Andyh60
    576 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 17
    Numlocked_ wrote: »
    This is actually quite nice if they drop them at a first IF rating and you upgrade by doing objectives. I wish they would implement this system in Fifa 20.

Idea : You start out with the base card of every card ingame (implement the potential rating from career mode or something similar). You have to complete a certain objective with a base card to get a dynamic card of that player. From then on you can upgrade by doing objectives. Also weak foot and skillmoves should be upgradeable to a certain point. The objectives can be harder for higher rated players.

Pro's :
    1. This would actually reward people for playing games.
    2. You can get a usable, better card of a player you like irl of want to play with.

Perhaps even use this system for icons. You have to start out with the base icon and can upgrade to middle or prime version by doing objectives...

Perfect but 4 months too late why oh why didn't they start out like this
  • AJS-17
    1135 posts Professional

Apparently -
    Donnaruma
    Rashford
    De Jong
    Torrerira
    Gomez
    TAA

Agreed, personally think it should be the likes of angel gomes, Chong, Hudson odoi, Dalot, Chiesa, bailey, hancko, kluivert, pavaard etc
  • AJS-17
    1135 posts Professional
    edited January 17

Apparently -
    Donnaruma
    Rashford
    De Jong
    Torrerira
    Gomez
    TAA

Also Tierney leaked apparently
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

Apparently -
    Donnaruma
    Rashford
    De Jong
    Torrerira
    Gomez
    TAA

Agreed, personally think it should be the likes of angel gomes, Chong, Hudson odoi, Dalot, Chiesa, bailey, hancko, kluivert, pavaard etc

I agree but I get why EA would choose who they have. They're ready decently rated in game so people will want to use them, if it's okay to upgrade. Like I wouldn't be using a 67 Guendouzi online but I might use Torreira etc.
  • AJS-17
    1135 posts Professional

Apparently -
    Donnaruma
    Rashford
    De Jong
    Torrerira
    Gomez
    TAA

I agree but I get why EA would choose who they have. They're ready decently rated in game so people will want to use them, if it's okay to upgrade. Like I wouldn't be using a 67 Guendouzi online but I might use Torreira etc.

Yeah don't get me wrong I am getting that rashford haha
  • Aqeel87
    2852 posts Fans' Favourite
    Another desperate $$$ grabbing promo by EA lol
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Aqeel87 wrote: »

Probably. But let's wait and see first.
  • Aqeel87
    2852 posts Fans' Favourite
    Aqeel87 wrote: »

Probably. But let's wait and see first.

Sure looking forward
  • AJS-17
    1135 posts Professional
    If they start off like a first in form and you have to level them up yourself hopefully they won't be TOO expensive
  • BeastlyHusla
    3733 posts National Call-Up

Lol if that's the case it's just a huge coin drain as the actual price of getting them to max rating won't be clear at all. Could end up spending several hundreds of thousands of coins on a Foden card that will be worse than kdb base gold card

I tried reading into it, and all i got was players have a chance to upgrade their card{s} within a time frame by doing objectives {that thread had 24hours).. but idk if that info was out dated or not.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

I tried reading into it, and all i got was players have a chance to upgrade their card{s} within a time frame by doing objectives {that thread had 24hours).. but idk if that info was out dated or not.

If its objectives etc that would be cool.
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3051 posts National Call-Up

I'm not so keen on objectives, it might mean the card doesn't reach his max until Aug.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

I'm not so keen on objectives, it might mean the card doesn't reach his max until Aug.

I assumed objectives in game??
  • alex1987
    5668 posts Big Money Move
    What? How is De Ligt established. Starting for the national team or Ajax has nothing to do with it.
    He's not at his max potential, he's the definition of a rising star.
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3051 posts National Call-Up

I assumed objectives in game??

Fingers crossed
  • howedan
    429 posts Sunday League Hero
    Arzani?

Maybe tied into an Australia Day promotion next week
  • Dazzler179
    1158 posts Professional
    Scott McKenna please!