FUTURE STARS - FULL SQUAD RATINGS

Comments

• AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    This honestly is the straw that broke the camels back for me lol. I cannot stand this game but i always respected the fact they never overkilled the 90+’s and crazy upgrades until tots... This promo killed an already bad game for me

It'll be good if more of us can have awesome teams for when we come up again icon squads.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Reus wrote: »
    Mart wrote: »
    De Ligt not being considered an established player is mildly insulting.

He does play in a pub league

He starts for Ajax at 19. Nothing to do with "pub league"
  • Boomba
    837 posts Semi-Pro
    Hopefully these are expensive but not overly expensive otherwise there'll be more overpowered squads.
  • Futfanatic
    13982 posts Has That Special Something

Yeah and also in a 12 game unbeaten CL run and dutch national team
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Futfanatic wrote: »

Yeah and also in a 12 game unbeaten CL run and dutch national team

Exactly haha.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Boomba wrote: »
    Hopefully these are expensive but not overly expensive otherwise there'll be more overpowered squads.

Nah. Personally I'd love for everyone to be able to use the best cards.
  • IxToMxI
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    This honestly is the straw that broke the camels back for me lol. I cannot stand this game but i always respected the fact they never overkilled the 90+’s and crazy upgrades until tots... This promo killed an already bad game for me

What’s wrong with you man, they are giving people a new dynamic to playing the game outside rivals and W/L, you will most likely be able to boost the cards by playing even when you lose you potentially gain.

Many people are lucky to ever get an icon so to be able to use players and boost them yourself via games is a great idea.

Otherwise by the end of the game do you want to see the same generic teams with icons and the big boys, it will actually be decent people playing with cards you’d never even see on the game should this not of happened.

Any who’s familiar with madden I’m interested in how the sale of these cards would work, like can you boost the cards and sell them on, if so, I further really like the idea people who love playing the game and not hoarding cards are actually rewarded and can make themselves some decent coin to buy players they previously never got.

If the above is included I absolute love this promo.
  • TheDinhoKid10
    1319 posts Play-Off Hero
    Think this is gonna be a dumb promo imo
  • Pocketsquareguy
    5906 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 16
    This is fine if they start out at their base rating. But if they just release a bunch of silver and low rated gold cards as 87+ rated cards I might be done. I’ve accepted there would always be stupid cards in fut, but at least those cards were based on real life performance. Now it’s basically, let’s just flood the market with tons of high rated OP cards. Not fun. EA are making a clear statement. Real football or even realistic elements of football have no place in fifa. This is a pure arcade game. May as well bring back the OP bicycle kicks so I can score them with my 90 rated 16 year old center back.

Just to clarify. I would absolute love the idea of building these cards up from their base rating in fut. that would be awesome. But it’s too good of an idea and ea are too lazy to do it.
  • EisenErmin
    6724 posts Big Money Move
    This is fine if they start out at their base rating. But if they just release a bunch of silver and low rated gold cards as 87+ rated cards I might be done. I’ve accepted there would always be stupid cards in fut, but at least those cards were based on real life performance. Now it’s basically, let’s just flood the market with tons of high rated OP cards. Not fun. EA are making a clear statement. Real football or even realistic elements of football have no place in fifa. This is a pure arcade game. May as well bring back the OP bicycle kicks so I can score them with my 90 rated 16 year old center back.

Just to clarify. I would absolute love the idea of building these cards up from their base rating in fut. that would be awesome. But it’s too good of an idea and ea are too lazy to do it.

Lots of gamers wont even know the "new 19 year old wonderkids" and still have them in their squad because their completely unrealistic stats. Then we all might aswell play PES with player fantasy names and no licence
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    EisenErmin wrote: »

Lots of gamers wont even know the "new 19 year old wonderkids" and still have them in their squad because their completely unrealistic stats. Then we all might aswell play PES with player fantasy names and no licence

This.
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3045 posts National Call-Up
    I like the idea if it's up to u to upgrade the card. I just hope it isn't something silly like they only get upgraded once a month if you've achieved an objective meaning it's Aug before they're at max
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    I like the idea if it's up to u to upgrade the card. I just hope it isn't something silly like they only get upgraded once a month if you've achieved an objective meaning it's Aug before they're at max

Yeah. I hope it's by say scoring with them etc they get upgraded.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    EisenErmin wrote: »

PES has all the real player names and faces just FYI.
  • Any Welsh players please! Brooks, Harry Wilson, Ampadu, Rabbi Matondo, Woodburn or Mepham! Future Euro 2024 winners 👍🏻
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13091 posts Has That Special Something
    @Futfanatic why is de price of IF de Ligt rising? I quickly offloaded once I heard he's getting a special card this Friday.
  • Gnomenclature
    4036 posts National Call-Up
    It would be cool to see some north American future stars. Maybe alphonso Davies or Tyler Adams? Probably never see an American over 80 lol
  • Pocketsquareguy
    edited January 16
    It would be cool to see some north American future stars. Maybe alphonso Davies or Tyler Adams? Probably never see an American over 80 lol

Pulisic has multiple cards over 80.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    @Futfanatic why is de price of IF de Ligt rising? I quickly offloaded once I heard he's getting a special card this Friday.

Maybe he'll be needed in a potential SBC?
  • Numlocked_
    1755 posts Play-Off Hero
    deang07 wrote: »
    SPAMPEBS wrote: »
    I bet they're like otw cards... So basically... Useless. Probably start with a first inform boost or something.

theres a romour u upgrade them by playing

If this is true that would be a great thing. Like Inception has been saying for ages, they need to put unlockables in the game like all other big games do nowadays. Maybe they will test it out with this promo and that could be the start of something decent in Fifa 20.

F.E. if you score x amount of goals with a player, you get a + 1 upgrade (not applicable in offline beginner matches ofcourse :D)

• Gnomenclature
    4036 posts National Call-Up

Pulisic has multiple cards over 80.

I know, I was being facetious....
  • OZero
    5606 posts Big Money Move
    This is basically copying PES’s concepts of upgrading players.
  • Rafael1904
    632 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ruben dias pls
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3045 posts National Call-Up
    Hope there some in sbc's as well. Got quite a few 84's untradable from the toty upgrade packs. If they all start around 80 rated they should be relatively affordable
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    OZero wrote: »

Well we don't know how they work. And EA have OTW if they work like that. And if it's by playing them that's in madden.
  • Steelcitysniper
    1334 posts Professional
    edited January 17
    IxToMxI wrote: »

What’s wrong with you man, they are giving people a new dynamic to playing the game outside rivals and W/L, you will most likely be able to boost the cards by playing even when you lose you potentially gain.

Many people are lucky to ever get an icon so to be able to use players and boost them yourself via games is a great idea.

Otherwise by the end of the game do you want to see the same generic teams with icons and the big boys, it will actually be decent people playing with cards you’d never even see on the game should this not of happened.

Any who’s familiar with madden I’m interested in how the sale of these cards would work, like can you boost the cards and sell them on, if so, I further really like the idea people who love playing the game and not hoarding cards are actually rewarded and can make themselves some decent coin to buy players they previously never got.

If the above is included I absolute love this promo.

You can love this dumb * all u want bro. Just saying im good bro. I’ll pass. When i found out foden is better than eriksen and de ligt has the same ovr as ramos i stopped paying attention to this game. This rant isnt even touching on gameplay (which is the worst i have played on fifa).

When this franchise looks to get real again and not cash grab, someone please alert me. Until then adios Fifa and EA as a whole. Im timed finessing your garbage company into the bin. I stopped buying your NHL trash, Madden has been * since PS2 and Battlefield isnt even a top 3 shooter anymore. Boy have they ran that company into the dirt.
  • OZero
    5606 posts Big Money Move
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    OZero wrote: »

Well we don't know how they work. And EA have OTW if they work like that. And if it's by playing them that's in madden.

Not really. OTW is totally different from PES system.

Anyway, I ain’t against the idea. I like it in fact. It gives you much more satisfaction to develop your own stars. However EA has to be careful about the upgrade system.
  • Chewbaccary
    1018 posts Professional
    The Red Baron, Josh Sargent, could be an option if they want a USA player. Will likely be him, Adams, McKennie, or Weah.

This promo seems like it could be really cheesy, but more OP 5 star skillers is a good thing in my book.
  • Numlocked_
    1755 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 17
    This is actually quite nice if they drop them at a first IF rating and you upgrade by doing objectives. I wish they would implement this system in Fifa 20.

Idea : You start out with the base card of every card ingame (implement the potential rating from career mode or something similar). You have to complete a certain objective with a base card to get a dynamic card of that player. From then on you can upgrade by doing objectives. Also weak foot and skillmoves should be upgradeable to a certain point. The objectives can be harder for higher rated players.

Pro's :
    1. This would actually reward people for playing games.
    2. You can get a usable, better card of a player you like irl of want to play with.

Perhaps even use this system for icons. You have to start out with the base icon and can upgrade to middle or prime version by doing objectives...

• Rucci
    1492 posts Play-Off Hero
    cant belive why some guys cry over this, this is since years in madden its awesome by playing / sbc u can upgrade ur cards its the best system, with playing 24/7 for example u have a team like someone invest 10k euro , ull get rewarded by playing the game if this come in madden style its a huge step forward