SDV0SQl.png

I'll put in some hours for that. Hype!
  • Darkwing1708
    1093 posts Professional
    edited January 16
    Chong would be a beast
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    They'll be like OTW cards, I think. I wonder how they'll get upgraded though.
  • I SiR MartY I
    5623 posts Big Money Move
    Schick or Piatek pls.

Martyyyy. Hello fella been a while

Steeeeeeee :wink: How's it going pal?
  • cartyHUNTER
    1328 posts Professional
    I don’t think it is a bad idea. If it is games played related it won't be much good for me as I am lucky to get 10 games a week in.

Just hoping for some decent German or bundes cards.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    I don’t think it is a bad idea. If it is games played related it won't be much good for me as I am lucky to get 10 games a week in.

Just hoping for some decent German or bundes cards.

Yeah same but a lot of games are going towards this playing a lot to get rewarded. Like black market on BO4.
  • Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    717 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Schick or Piatek pls.

Sound fella . I’ve popped online to see if this feature is the same we had in fifa09 with our vp in UT, getting upgrades by way of playing and getting +t speed and shooting cards etc

• I SiR MartY I
    Schick or Piatek pls.

Sound fella . I’ve popped online to see if this feature is the same we had in fifa09 with our vp in UT, getting upgrades by way of playing and getting +t speed and shooting cards etc

I think its just young stars with their highest potential rating, get the CM players on UT.

Wish they would bring that back or a no chem separate mode with no rewards, allow us to actually have fun with with the mode and create our own "Ultimate Team" instead of these garbage cash grabs every few weeks.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Schick or Piatek pls.

I think its just young stars with their highest potential rating, get the CM players on UT.

Wish they would bring that back or a no chem separate mode with no rewards, allow us to actually have fun with with the mode and create our own "Ultimate Team" instead of these garbage cash grabs every few weeks.

Wish they would make CM great as opposed to bringing CM to FUT. It's mental.
  • Alano0031
    343 posts Sunday League Hero
    I hate to be negative but some of these players will be ruined by their weak foot and skill moves. I don't care how good Phil Fodens stats end up. 3*3* is no good for a CAM.
  • I SiR MartY I
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    Schick or Piatek pls.

Wish they'd make Pro Clubs great but that'll never happen with things like this making bank for EA.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Schick or Piatek pls.

Wish they'd make Pro Clubs great but that'll never happen with things like this making bank for EA.

Exactly. So instead of improving CM they bring it into FUT 🙄
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    TW1103 wrote: »
    Declan Rice or we riot

Max rating for rice is 84, don't get too excited
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • If it really is an upgrade by playing, that would be an exceptional addition to FUT. Fingers crossed that is the case.
  • BorussenBernie09
    1575 posts Play-Off Hero
    I hope these cards won't be Packs only...
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    I hope these cards won't be Packs only...

We'll get the worst as an SBC or objective lol.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    If it really is an upgrade by playing, that would be an exceptional addition to FUT. Fingers crossed that is the case.

It really would he. Let's see. But I wish they improved CM instead of bringing CM to FUT.
  • HS
    1764 posts Fans' Favourite
    Like the idea
    Hope some arsenal players are in it.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    HS wrote: »
    Like the idea

Not a big fan of the idea tbh. But yeah, I hope for some gooners.
  • Steelcitysniper
    1334 posts Professional
    Yeah you lost me ea lol. You shouldve lost me me back in 17 but u finally did it. Thank you
  • HS wrote: »
    Like the idea

Imagine o:)

B5cV74r.png
  • Westhead94
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The amount of special cards now is stupid. This future stars crap is ridiculous
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    HS wrote: »
    Like the idea

Imagine o:)

B5cV74r.png

Lol.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Westhead94 wrote: »
    The amount of special cards now is stupid. This future stars crap is ridiculous

This. And as always boosts are a joke.
  • Steelcitysniper
    1334 posts Professional
    This honestly is the straw that broke the camels back for me lol. I cannot stand this game but i always respected the fact they never overkilled the 90+’s and crazy upgrades until tots... This promo killed an already bad game for me
  • Reus
    22811 posts Club Captain
    Mart wrote: »
    De Ligt not being considered an established player is mildly insulting.

He does play in a pub league