FUTURE STARS - FULL SQUAD RATINGS

Comments

• BeastlyHusla
    3638 posts National Call-Up
    Thought they wanted to us to play more. I hate to imagine all these cards as expensive SBCS
  • Markman007
    2843 posts Fans' Favourite
    joehuk wrote: »
    1 mil a player :D

probably lol... worst thing is they will no doubt be in packs only. :joy:

Maybe a couple available via SBC and/or objectives and the rest in packs. They’ve done that with most other promos.
  • deang07
    8261 posts League Winner
    im not impressed tbh.
    more maxed out cards to go with totys, tots ,icons , futties and so on.

icons are getting more irrelevent all the time .

the idea to rank a player up through playing is good and sounds fun but imo that should be with our own created one card of ourselves from the beggining.
    or upgrading our team chemistry ect by playing .
  • Invincibility
    4248 posts National Call-Up
    Jr. Aint replacing TOTY JR
  • BeastlyHusla
    3638 posts National Call-Up
    Markman007 wrote: »

Maybe a couple available via SBC and/or objectives and the rest in packs. They’ve done that with most other promos.

What would the point of them being tradeable.. it would make the prices of them stupid. Have a 90 rated junior, then 88 rated.. They;d be no point in buying the higher ones as they;d only have +1s
  • Antiseen
    1362 posts Professional
    Jr. Aint replacing TOTY JR

No one replace toty NeyNey, most fun card I used any fifa
  • CheekyFreakOfTheWeek
    1032 posts Professional
    edited January 16
    Looking forward to it.

Imagine: o:)

SDV0SQl.png
  • jonkero
    5652 posts Big Money Move
    deang07 wrote: »
    im not impressed tbh.
    more maxed out cards to go with totys, tots ,icons , futties and so on.

icons are getting more irrelevent all the time .

the idea to rank a player up through playing is good and sounds fun but imo that should be with our own created one card of ourselves from the beggining.
    or upgrading our team chemistry ect by playing .

Fun for me! But isn't any promo except tots bad for you since you have a complete toty / icon squad already? Not hating just being jealous here ;)
  • deang07
    8261 posts League Winner
    Donk - FUT Trader 

@FUTDonk

·

2m

And just like that we will have a strong reason to play so we can upgrade the players

• hjdjydyufu
    8755 posts League Winner
    You guys play Madden?

It's going to be like that where you can upgrade your card through objectives. I think somebody suggested that as a suggestion already.
  • Batman442
    3822 posts National Call-Up
    Joe Gomez 🤞🤞🤞
  • jonkero
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    You guys play Madden?

It's going to be like that where you can upgrade your card through objectives. I think somebody suggested that as a suggestion already.

If that's true I'll pass. Hate to do those stupid objectives lol
  • deang07
    8261 posts League Winner
    You guys play Madden?

this 100% its all over twitter and leaked by all the big insiders.
    the ratings in the pic are max potential ratings u can work towards through playing with them ect.
  • Markman007
    2843 posts Fans' Favourite

What would the point of them being tradeable.. it would make the prices of them stupid. Have a 90 rated junior, then 88 rated.. They;d be no point in buying the higher ones as they;d only have +1s

The point of putting them in packs would be to sell more packs, right?
  • jonkero

The point of putting them in packs would be to sell more packs, right?

Yeah. And as you'll have to upgrade with weekly objectives the max upgrade on a player will always be the same on the market.
  • hjdjydyufu
    8755 posts League Winner
    You guys play Madden?

this 100% its all over twitter and leaked by all the big insiders.
    the ratings in the pic are max potential ratings u can work towards through playing with them ect.

Should be cool
  • Kingkay
    1777 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wow this is really getting out of hand 😂

What is this crap
  • Headshrinker363
    5425 posts Big Money Move
    wow more romours now that the phrase its been something ppl have wanted for yrs and will make u want to play again is because.

the cards that are released may upgrade as you play 😲😲😲😲
    imagine the scenes.

Do they not do something like this in Madden Ultimate Team? A friend mentioned this.

You guys play Madden?

Called it at 6:32
  • tvrfan
    698 posts Professional
    And still no paqueta added to the game :( lazy lazy EA. Would have fit nicely in there
  • ILBOMBA
    1042 posts Professional
    Will buy de ligt Instant
  • Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    711 posts An Exciting Prospect
    SPAMPEBS wrote: »
    I bet they're like otw cards... So basically... Useless. Probably start with a first inform boost or something.

theres a romour u upgrade them by playing
    Your probably right. Back in the day when UT 1st came out, we had our VP in the team that we could upgrade. If it is this it’s not a new feature.

• Darkwing1708
    1084 posts Professional
    B)
  • CarlF
    602 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Oliver Skipp has to be a decent shout?
  • Eroberto
    1376 posts Professional
    This is interesting. These cards will be very expensive if we have control over how much they increase but playing with them. Knowing EA it will probably be some type of small increase each month and they can’t hit their max until August or September . For junior let’s say he starts at an inform upgrade to 81 and gets an inform upgrade each time you hit a certain threshold the next is 84 on 02/15 then 86 on 03/15, 87 on 04/15, 88 on 05/15, 89 on 06/15, 90 on 07/15, 91 on 08/15, and 92 on 09/15. My guess is you have to play a certain # of games with him every month to receive an inform upgrade that month. I could be off on the dates but this is my guess on how they will increase
  • I SiR MartY I
    5606 posts Big Money Move
    Schick or Piatek pls.
  • Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    711 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Schick or Piatek pls.

Martyyyy. Hello fella been a while
  • truegunn3r
    9085 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 16
    Most ridiculous promo in FUT history. If EA did this a few years back then players such as Andy Carroll, Scott Sinclair, Adnan Januzaj, Marc Bartra, Afellay and El Sharaawy would have all got 90+ cards.
  • jonkero
    edited January 16
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    Most ridiculous promo in FUT history. If EA did this a few years back then players such as Andy Carroll, Scott Sinclair, Adnan Januzaj, Marc Bartra, Afellay and El Sharaawy would have all got 90+ cards.

So? What's ridiculous about that?
  • Syko
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    truegunn3r wrote: »

I like it. It's something unique. Most of the Futmas sbc's with requirements that don't make sense for players who barely had +1 on there cards is what i can call ridiculous.
  • freakjas
    6498 posts Big Money Move
    Really like the idea.
    Everyone has many coins anyway so maybe this will stop everyone from using the same players.
    Tired of seeing the same squad over and over again.