Shevchenko at CAM?

RobBanner
236 posts Sunday League Hero
I’m making a team with Ibra up top and want him on 10 chem. 4-5-1 with Shevchenko and Roy Keane allows him to get to 10 chem.

I’ll switch to 4-2-3-1 in game with Shevchenko at CAM, however I’m unsure if he’ll be effective in that position. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Comments

  • RobBanner
    236 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bump
  • sheffutd87
    3441 posts National Call-Up
    Have you completed Sheva yet? If you haven’t, I’d say don’t bother. He’s not very good.
  • Empyrium7
    3659 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2019
    his passing is not good enough for CAM postion
    Sheva shine at ST position
  • RobBanner
    236 posts Sunday League Hero
    sheffutd87 wrote: »
    Have you completed Sheva yet? If you haven’t, I’d say don’t bother. He’s not very good.

    Ye already completed!
  • RobBanner
    236 posts Sunday League Hero
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    his passing is not good enough for CAM postion
    Sheva shine at ST position


    Thanks, maybe I’ll go with a 4-1-2-1-2 then!
  • Waldog94
    3028 posts National Call-Up
    Shevs best postion for me is on the bench waiting for a good prime he is way down the pecking list for strikers in my club theres alot better u can get
  • keronc
    1089 posts Professional
    edited January 2019
    Sheva is amazing for me. I use him as a lone striker and he is a scoring machine. If he gets in a shooting position he will score. He has also dropped deep somtimes and sent some great through balls for the running midfielders so I think he might be ok at cam.

    He isn't a great dribbler so if you like your cam to dribble a lot, then he probably won't work.
  • RobBanner
    236 posts Sunday League Hero
    keronc wrote: »
    Sheva is amazing for me. I use him as a lone striker and he is a scoring machine. If he gets in a shooting position he will score. He has also dropped deep somtimes and sent some great through balls for the running midfielders so I think he might be ok at cam.

    He isn't a great dribbler so if you like your cam to dribble a lot, then he probably won't work.

    Thanks, ye I think I might play him as ST and maybe Ibra as CAM 🤔
  • BiigDee
    4687 posts Big Money Move
    Faced him earlier and the guy was rocking 424. He was up top with Ibra and I couldn’t believe the movement on them. Sheva was dropping deep and pinging forward balls all over the park. I seriously went and checked his stats afterwards and was surprised his passing was so low. Using 4231 I wouldn’t think passing matters to much as many people use ST in there and just time finesse.
  • Empyrium7
    3659 posts National Call-Up
    RobBanner wrote: »
    keronc wrote: »
    Sheva is amazing for me. I use him as a lone striker and he is a scoring machine. If he gets in a shooting position he will score. He has also dropped deep somtimes and sent some great through balls for the running midfielders so I think he might be ok at cam.

    He isn't a great dribbler so if you like your cam to dribble a lot, then he probably won't work.

    Thanks, ye I think I might play him as ST and maybe Ibra as CAM 🤔

    that will be better, Ibra with Engine is great, good passing and I think he can play better in CAM than Sheva
  • RobBanner
    236 posts Sunday League Hero
    BiigDee wrote: »
    Faced him earlier and the guy was rocking 424. He was up top with Ibra and I couldn’t believe the movement on them. Sheva was dropping deep and pinging forward balls all over the park. I seriously went and checked his stats afterwards and was surprised his passing was so low. Using 4231 I wouldn’t think passing matters to much as many people use ST in there and just time finesse.

    Good to know!! Will give it a try for sure
  • RobBanner
    236 posts Sunday League Hero
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    RobBanner wrote: »
    keronc wrote: »
    Sheva is amazing for me. I use him as a lone striker and he is a scoring machine. If he gets in a shooting position he will score. He has also dropped deep somtimes and sent some great through balls for the running midfielders so I think he might be ok at cam.

    He isn't a great dribbler so if you like your cam to dribble a lot, then he probably won't work.

    Thanks, ye I think I might play him as ST and maybe Ibra as CAM 🤔

    that will be better, Ibra with Engine is great, good passing and I think he can play better in CAM than Sheva

    Will try both at CAM I guess. Ibra’s timed finesse from outside the box must be insane.
  • Snapzs
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    Might work at cf since his long shots seem better than his finishing. But I wouldn't run at cam since his vision is kinda low for that spot.
  • RobBanner
    236 posts Sunday League Hero
    Snapzs wrote: »
    Might work at cf since his long shots seem better than his finishing. But I wouldn't run at cam since his vision is kinda low for that spot.

    Think I’m going to run with a 4-4-2 to begin with

    Ibra-Shevchenko
    Hazard-Keane-KDB/Kante-Salah

    May switch to a 4-2-3-1 with Ibra behind Shevchenko if that works better
  • Moe_86
    1571 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2019
    Sheva for me at ST 4-5-1 , 30 game 34 goals 20 assist . In the other hand Ibra out on the bench, not even my super sub , my super sub is Grizman. Try him and see if he fit your play style
  • Snapzs
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    RobBanner wrote: »
    Snapzs wrote: »
    Might work at cf since his long shots seem better than his finishing. But I wouldn't run at cam since his vision is kinda low for that spot.

    Think I’m going to run with a 4-4-2 to begin with

    Ibra-Shevchenko
    Hazard-Keane-KDB/Kante-Salah

    May switch to a 4-2-3-1 with Ibra behind Shevchenko if that works better

    Ibra would be the better of the 2 at cam if u have 2 choose between the 2. Ibras passing surprised me plus he can create space better.
Sign In or Register to comment.