PL LB

Tommygunn
3346 posts National Call-Up
Been using ucl Mendy and can’t find anyone better (not sure IF Robertson is better and he’s certainly not 200k better) who does everyone else use?

Comments

• Chadi1982
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 2019
    Mendy was best I used. I have futmas Patrick van Aanholt. Depends how you play. Do you have full backs staying back or you like them forward
  • Batman442
    5990 posts Big Money Move
    If Robertson one of best LB in the game, there is a shortage of good WB
  • BSDShoes
    3212 posts National Call-Up
    Futmas Van Aanholt does the job for me, Robertson is basically the only other choice, Mendy is OK.
  • Stonebridge
    1154 posts Professional
    Fm van aanholt för me
  • JMUIRHEAD
    525 posts An Exciting Prospect
    When I had a EPL team I had David Silva as LCM in a 433 with Azpilicueta LCB and slotted in Jordi Alba there.

In my Brazil team, which maybe would also work in your team is IF Fabinho LCM, IF Willian LW and IF Eder Militao LCB with Alex Telles as LB. You could also swap for David Luiz as CB or the SIF Fabinho coming in this weeks TOTW

Hope this helps
  • iggypop
    966 posts Semi-Pro
    go hybrid, its a lot easier than u think, just need an icon CB
  • ICE_UP_SON
    1375 posts Professional
    I really like Europa Alonso. Always nice to get that extra height.
  • balErik
    1373 posts Professional
    Chemistry is so crap to have in a game called ultimate team, when you have to compromise all the time.
  • GoonerJoe88
    1156 posts Professional
    Has anyone tried IF Digne? I've been using nif Mendy for a long time and was thinking of trying him out.
  • johnlaker62
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    I bought If Robertson and he is incredible. Thought he was so high because he’s Liverpool and the highest rated premier league LB. those might add to it but he is incredible for me. I hope he gets upgraded with the winter upgrades but I doubt it. He would need a +3 rating
  • SeanDCFC
    2643 posts Fans' Favourite
    Has anyone tried IF Digne? I've been using nif Mendy for a long time and was thinking of trying him out.

I have red Digne and he's average at best.
  • Dmb75
    992 posts Professional
    ICE_UP_SON wrote: »
    I really like Europa Alonso. Always nice to get that extra height.

• All EPL LB's are poor or too expensive for example IF Robertson is one of the worst value for Coins players in FUT.

FutMas PVA or a Brazilian like UCL Live Telles, IF Alex Sandro or Marcelo are all better options if you can work out a good link for Chem.
  • fussydutchman
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have red Digne and I agree that he's mediocre.

I also have red Robertson and I currently use him alongside VVD. I've also tried the best versions of Alba and Telles and they are a bit better than Robertson but not hugely, so I keep coming back to Robertson since I have him untradeable and he has the strong link to VVD. I'd love for him to get a SIF at some point.
  • Tommygunn
    3346 posts National Call-Up
    iggypop wrote: »
    go hybrid, its a lot easier than u think, just need an icon CB

I have untradeable 87 VVD and RTTF Sanchez who I love so don’t really want to change my cb pairing.
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    Just play Sandro on 8 chem and give him a link to Fabinho