How much would this cost?

Cadey 5
10381 posts Has That Special Something
edited January 16
bf2b3bb0-f390-4bf1-9af1-7b3d12c3481a_Thumbnail.PNG
5cec43fc-dd73-4857-866c-0811fa0461bf_Thumbnail.PNG

Draw 2-2 was 2-0 up but could have also lost what even is this?

Either the best trader in FUT history or lots of ££££

Comments

  • maXmood
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite
    $$$$ would be my guess
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    Per FUTbin … a casual 33M on XB and 34.3M on PS.

    Wow!
  • Scutch
    10332 posts Has That Special Something
    I played a very similar team with TOTY Mbappe, TOTY Neymar, 94 R9, Ramos etc. Whole team was absolutely stacked. I was winning 2-0 and he equalised in the 93rd minute with TOTY Varane off a freekick.

    He then proceeded to shush me :|
  • makkan00
    497 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Scutch wrote: »
    I played a very similar team with TOTY Mbappe, TOTY Neymar, 94 R9, Ramos etc. Whole team was absolutely stacked. I was winning 2-0 and he equalised in the 93rd minute with TOTY Varane off a freekick.

    He then proceeded to shush me :|

    Sorry for being noob, but how do you Shush other players?
  • Scutch
    10332 posts Has That Special Something
    makkan00 wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    I played a very similar team with TOTY Mbappe, TOTY Neymar, 94 R9, Ramos etc. Whole team was absolutely stacked. I was winning 2-0 and he equalised in the 93rd minute with TOTY Varane off a freekick.

    He then proceeded to shush me :|

    Sorry for being noob, but how do you Shush other players?

    Hold left or right on the right analogue stick. One does the shush, the other does cup to ear.
  • YOLOT0URE
    6949 posts Big Money Move
    makkan00 wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    I played a very similar team with TOTY Mbappe, TOTY Neymar, 94 R9, Ramos etc. Whole team was absolutely stacked. I was winning 2-0 and he equalised in the 93rd minute with TOTY Varane off a freekick.

    He then proceeded to shush me :|

    Sorry for being noob, but how do you Shush other players?

    You don’t.
  • Keano
    12682 posts Has That Special Something
    maXmood wrote: »
    $$$$ would be my guess

  • RealM
    5231 posts Big Money Move
    Who cares if he spent money to get that team.
  • hoban95
    48504 posts FIFA Cover Star
    RealM wrote: »
    Who cares if he spent money to get that team.

  • UpstartCaesar
    3172 posts National Call-Up
    hoban95 wrote: »
    RealM wrote: »
    Who cares if he spent money to get that team.

    2 classic pay to win players
  • WFCBagnall
    69456 posts Moderator
    hoban95 wrote: »
    RealM wrote: »
    Who cares if he spent money to get that team.

    2 classic pay to win players

    Rt
  • Gabbalala
    2819 posts Fans' Favourite
    If I had that team I’d probably still be Pay To Lose. 😂😂😂
  • hoban95
    48504 posts FIFA Cover Star
    hoban95 wrote: »
    RealM wrote: »
    Who cares if he spent money to get that team.

    2 classic pay to win players

    I'm not going to stand for you taking shots at my boy Craig.
Sign In or Register to comment.