Should I do the Ibra SBC or wait for Bundesliga POTM

ZiaFC
168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I keep a Bundesliga team and have been preparing for the POTM SBCs so I have good players for doing these types of SBC but I do fear another Reus POTM I am hoping that Lewy can get more of the fan vote. My question is should I just do the Ibra instead? I would most likely just use him as a super sub if I do go for it.

Comments

• TheDinhoKid10
    1319 posts Play-Off Hero
    Toty Ibra is a must
  • TheDinhoKid10
    1319 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nvm. Prime Ibra. Sounds better
  • Juked By Neymar
    3616 posts National Call-Up
    Toty Ibra is a must

• Juked By Neymar
    Reus should get upgraded anyways if you've already got his card. Do Ibra.
  • ZiaFC
    I ahve the 1st reus never did the second as I thought the requirements were a bit steep and the first POTM card didnt get upgraded when the second came out.
  • Juked By Neymar
    ZiaFC wrote: »
    I ahve the 1st reus never did the second as I thought the requirements were a bit steep and the first POTM card didnt get upgraded when the second came out.

The first POTM wouldn't get upgraded for the hell of it, it would get upgraded when/if Reus gets a winter upgrade on his base card, forcing them to up his IF's
  • ZiaFC
    I am fine with the 88 reus but I would go for Lewy if he got the POTM but by the time the POTM comes out Ibra will have ended this is why I am unsure.
  • ZiaFC
    Yeah but I dont think his winter upgrade will exceed 88

• SupaNoodle1990
    31000 posts National Team Captain
    Ibra is as good as it gets.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14754 posts World Class
    Toty Ibra is a must

• ZiaFC
    I have 4 for Ibra I think if it gets to 10 I will do it
  • Numlocked_
    2307 posts Fans' Favourite
    Do him, I even tried playing him as a lone ST on 4 chem and he was still banging them in.
  • jbwalton7
    1026 posts Professional
    Toty Ibra is a must

The quality of his card is incredible...feels so unique

• TheDinhoKid10
    1319 posts Play-Off Hero
    jbwalton7 wrote: »
    Toty Ibra is a must

The quality of his card is incredible...feels so unique

His volleys are mental. Crossed one, definitely could have head it in. Held L2 and the man jumps and kicks it with the bottome of his spikes past the keep, off his heel, at what was the fastest voley from 5 feet i haev ever seen😂
  • Tmel
    120 posts Sunday League Hero
    Will the Bundesliga League SBC get new rewards this week like EPL & Eredivisie?
  • Cantona08
    384 posts Sunday League Hero
    I thought about doing Ibra, but couldn't fit him in my Bundy team, and he would just be an untradeable super sub

So i grabbed TOTG Lewa, as if i didn't like him i could sell him.

I found him to be a lot better than his NIF, you could pick up his IF for quite cheap and sell it if you don't want to keep him or spend 1+ mill on a Reus TPOTM card
  • Cantona08
    384 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tmel wrote: »
    Will the Bundesliga League SBC get new rewards this week like EPL & Eredivisie?

i don't think so
  • Tmel
    120 posts Sunday League Hero
    Cantona08 wrote: »
    I thought about doing Ibra, but couldn't fit him in my Bundy team, and he would just be an untradeable super sub

So i grabbed TOTG Lewa, as if i didn't like him i could sell him.

I found him to be a lot better than his NIF, you could pick up his IF for quite cheap and sell it if you don't want to keep him or spend 1+ mill on a Reus TPOTM card

I'm using Ibra as a sub but also planning to link him to scream Forsberg for 8 chem as a starter