World Super League: The worlds best, all in one place

Wyojasond
9936 posts League Winner
KumJCoo.jpg

Comments

• Wyojasond
    9936 posts League Winner
    I haven’t totally decided how I want to run this story yet. Focus on one team and how it navigates not only the divisions but the now crazy difficult cup tournaments, or just do a general coverage of the whole thing.

In case you missed the basis of this story I have transferred over the top 92 teams in fifa following a world club ranking I found online. Some teams weren’t in the game, so there’s not 100% accuracy but I think I got most of them. The top 20 teams are in the PL, the next 24 are in the Championship and we’ll you get the point.

I’m excited to see how this plays out over a few seasons and to see how the other now depleted leagues look. Teams from England not in the top 100 were randomly replaced as the new teams were brought in.

ZUwNCNv.jpg
  • Ashy
    8718 posts League Winner
    I really hope Arsenal is in the Championship, unfortunately off the top of my head I'd rank us at around 15th, good luck with this. I'm not sure which route you should take myself, I think I'd like an overview of all the divisions instead of solely focusing on one club
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    This is an idea I've been thinking to do... there were several issues that made me doubt (how signings work and other stuff), so willing to see how it works.
  • Stlducks
    1341 posts Professional
    Good luck, I thought of doing sonething like this before too so I'm excited to see how this plays out.

I thought of the European matches like the domestic cups to make up for playing low division teams in UCL and UEL.