The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Untradable, tradable or coins as Rival rewards going forward?

Cantona84
7502 posts League Winner
I have taken untradable rewards until now and had good luck. The cards I pull I constantly use in SBCs. A bit uncertain at what to do going forward, so would like to know what the rest of you choose.

Untradable, tradable or coins as Rival rewards going forward? 99 votes

Untradable packs
51%
MikeCampinoTh3 UK SmurfDan is ClutchLeonidasJBPikachuALZAYYYRBailssBlackpoolmonsterPShakey JakeyMuzza11Ulook92El.DiegoRascalinHere7DarthGrowlerIan_Ando08taurasWFCBagnallnumber7rocky 51 votes
Tradable packs
5%
Färjestadsolnasolna08iBarçaBoykiranthomasBWild 5 votes
Coins
43%
RealMhoban95DiggysamthederbyramAgent MurhawkRK94Humma78BakerXxRichiexRichxXTTAZAntparry92Rafael89KeanoDave HockadayXx_iou_cheesecake_xXfett2500nathswfcCheetah ThumbsWaldog94maXmood 43 votes

Comments

• Vacant
    426 posts Sunday League Hero
    As your team gets better the chances of packing anything you’re going to use are gonna decrease.
  • Cantona84
    7502 posts League Winner
    Untradable packs
    Vacant wrote: »
    As your team gets better the chances of packing anything you’re going to use are gonna decrease.

Yeah. But sbc fodder might stay expensive...
  • G12OGN
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    Untradable packs
    Clubs looking empty.. Untradeables and keep packs to open friday for this 'new promo'
  • GeTRiGhT
    10263 posts Has That Special Something
    Coins
    Coins gets me about 110 to 125k a week
  • P
    7738 posts League Winner
    Untradable packs
    If you use your untradeables correctly it will still yield the most coin imho.
  • Vacant
    426 posts Sunday League Hero
    Cantona84 wrote: »

Yeah. But if you have anything like a top tier team a lot of sbc players are not getting anywhere near it
  • P
    7738 posts League Winner
    Untradable packs
    Cantona84 wrote: »

Yeah. But if you have anything like a top tier team a lot of sbc players are not getting anywhere near it

Icons...
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    Untradable packs
    Going to continue doing untradeable packs, in the hope that the disastrous TOTY upgrade pack luck, changes.

Yeah - eternal optimist! :lol:

My rationale is …
    • Coins has value, but it's not high enough - 100k would be way more enticing but we know that will never happen.
    • At the start of '19, I said to myself I didn't want an all-untradeable team - currently I have Rivaldo - Ibra - Best front trio :smiley:. With a handful of 83 & 84 rated cards from these, you quickly make up the 50-60k you're getting in coins.
    • I'm not a trader so don't need the coins. For effective traders they would easily take that 50-60k and turn it into a value that supersedes the potential cards you'd pull.

Therefore, only if you're trading & want a tradeable team, would it be advisable to take coins.
  • Eddie Jones
    2268 posts Fans' Favourite
    Probably coins or tradable going forward for a little while after depleting my coins so much last week.
  • RebelRob
    5971 posts Big Money Move
    Coins
    Coins imo.

If you’re trading, 50k coins can easily be turned into 80k with little effort and a bit of patience.

I took untradeable for 2 weeks in a row, never again.
  • RealM
    6156 posts Big Money Move
    Coins
    Coins for me now, use them to make more and then I will probably go pack to packs.
  • Alexrb89
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    Coins
    Gonna take coins from now on
  • Ulook92
    14649 posts Has That Special Something
    Untradable packs
    I was gonna start taking the 52k. But after gutting my club with upgrades i need to stock back up.
  • P
    7738 posts League Winner
    Untradable packs
    Get enough coins from WL. I'd take coins if I didn't play WL and get a few hundred k from that every week.
  • Milkybar
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Coins
    Coins easy option

My pack luck sucks 10 jumbo rare player packs got me 2 cards over 85 q/s rest
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26461 posts Player of the Year
    Untradable packs
    Time to stack
  • GeTRiGhT
    10263 posts Has That Special Something
    Coins
    Unless you are @Dan is Clutch @WFCBagnall than you should always take the coins.
  • Asht1981
    1050 posts Professional
    Untradable packs
    Sbc fodder
  • Diggy
    14182 posts Has That Special Something
    Coins
    Coins I have far to many Untradeables in my team already & since packing CR7 my pack luck is poop
  • BcfcDale88
    4531 posts National Call-Up
    Coins
    Voted coins as not sure on your total
  • YOLOT0URE
    7162 posts League Winner
    Untradable packs
    Untradables. Feed the pack addiction and get more sbc fodder. Look at all the upgrades everyone did using them...
  • JuliantbX
    2778 posts Fans' Favourite
    Untradable packs
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    Untradables. Feed the pack addiction and get more sbc fodder. Look at all the upgrades everyone did using them...

• RascalinHere7
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    Untradable packs
    I always go untradeable no matter what for now until I get all the sbc icons I want. Will eventually switch to tradeable after I acquire my must have players.
  • Shakey Jakey
    1024 posts Professional
    Untradable packs
    I've had 2 icons out of the untradables so I'm never switching
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26461 posts Player of the Year
    Untradable packs
    I've had 2 icons out of the untradables so I'm never switching

Yeah well, I got a Carvajal once.
  • TTAZ
    1842 posts Play-Off Hero
    Coins
    Coins all year have allowed me to have a stacked team rn
  • Waldog94
    2156 posts Fans' Favourite
    Coins
    Coins this week at least to finish vvd
  • RBailss
    13180 posts Has That Special Something
    Untradable packs
    The more packs the better!
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Untradable packs
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Coins imo.

If you’re trading, 50k coins can easily be turned into 80k with little effort and a bit of patience.

I took untradeable for 2 weeks in a row, never again.

But the reverse of that is also true; if you’re a trader then you can easily make 50k.

Packs can easily exceed that, it only needs to be once and you’re forever ahead.
  • maXmood
    2013 posts Fans' Favourite
    Coins
    tried the 3 options for couple of weeks each.. apparently to me, the best option was/is the coins.. didn't get anything from the tradeables/untradeables that are worth more than couple of thousands.. but with the coins i was able to move them and make more coins and eventually in 2 weeks time, i was able to afford a player that's worth 300k.