Squad help badly urgently

grafyfoxcr7
237 posts Sunday League Hero
If I don't do Silva Sbc this is my squad. Is this good enough till I can do an Icon sbc or should I do Silva and remove Pato Casilla. I am keeping Ibra and Mbappe untrables

https://imgur.com/a/hKarr4H

Comments

• Ishibum
    13013 posts Has That Special Something
    Don't do Silva. Not worth the coins
  • Ishibum
    I'll also say, you really need to improve the def of that team. What's your budget?
  • grafyfoxcr7
    Not much as I have only played 5-10 matches past month .
    Ishibum wrote: »
    I'll also say, you really need to improve the def of that team. What's your budget?

But Mbappe needs Lala or Meunier
    I used Matthieu UEL for Casillas but he's not in sync with Forsberg.
    I used Marcelo as LB so if I sell Marcelo this is what my team would look like as I can bring Alex Lala Naldo Forsberg
    Otherwise
    Marcelo Felipe Matthieu Sidibe which is poor
  • grafyfoxcr7

Is he like really bad . If I do him I have to give up Casillas and Pato as I don't have much coins.

The 2 * wf is a problem it seems so ..
  • grafyfoxcr7

My first goal is to get an icon so that I can link Ibra.
    So should I continue doing that rather than improving team right now? As I'm not playin till almost 21st
  • Ishibum

Is he like really bad . If I do him I have to give up Casillas and Pato as I don't have much coins.

I have the 90 IF as a red pick and he sits in my fitness team. Does so many good things but is far too easy to predict against better players (I have Rivaldo in main team and I can't play him at cam for the same reason).

By the sounds of things, you're on a tight budget so it's about getting the most for your coins. Simply put, the cost of Silva doesn't represent the value. You can do better.

I used Marcelo as LB so if I sell Marcelo this is what my team would look like as I can bring Alex Lala Naldo Forsberg
    Otherwise

Lala is probably your best defender in that back line. Telles is great value but the CBs are awful. Casillas also too short.

I would probably suggest starting something like 451 and then setting up a different formation to give you options (I do the same with mbappe and FB Alves... Mbappe then goes to striker)
  • grafyfoxcr7

I have the 90 IF as a red pick and he sits in my fitness team. Does so many good things but is far too easy to predict against better players (I have Rivaldo in main team and I can't play him at cam for the same reason).

By the sounds of things, you're on a tight budget so it's about getting the most for your coins. Simply put, the cost of Silva doesn't represent the value. You can do better.

Otherwise

Lala is probably your best defender in that back line. Telles is great value but the CBs are awful. Casillas also too short.

I would probably suggest starting something like 451 and then setting up a different formation to give you options (I do the same with mbappe and FB Alves... Mbappe then goes to striker)

But what centrebacks would go with Forsberg and Casillas together.
    I know Casillas is a little short so I thought maybe remove him Pato and get Silva and then buy someone like De Gea.
    The only problem is linking Ibra. Only way is Forsberg or playing on 5 chem
  • grafyfoxcr7
    Ok

Otherwise

But what centrebacks would go with Forsberg and Casillas together.
    I know Casillas is a little short so I thought maybe remove him Pato and get Silva and then buy someone like De Gea.
    The only problem is linking Ibra. Only way is Forsberg or playing on 5 chem

https://imgur.com/a/eoZTzyY

Is this a better team overall ?
  • grafyfoxcr7
    ]

Otherwise

My formation is 4-1-3-2 that's what I like to play
  • Ishibum
    ]

Otherwise

My formation is 4-1-3-2 that's what I like to play

Yes but you can change formation with the touch of a dpad. Also, UCL Live Fahrmann is better than Casillas
  • grafyfoxcr7
    Probably many are better than him
    But I only have untradables and few tradeables left in my team due totys (nothing packed fffs) but still
  • Ishibum
    But I only have untradables and few tradeables left in my team due totys (nothing packed fffs) but still

Again then, what's your budget?
  • Ishibum
    In my humble opinion, swap Naldo to lcb, UCL Kevin Vogtat rcb, and UCL live Fahrmann at gk. Should improve things for you.
  • grafyfoxcr7

Again then, what's your budget?

Currently my backline is empty and I have bout 150 coins or so