Krasi Videos

Matnevesbra
1099 posts Professional
Anyone watching Krasi latest videos? He just cry during all the games blaming the game. Ofc the game is broken, but its ridiculous the way he cant accept his own mistakes. And the he scores a timed finesse and says "wonderful goal". Lol

Comments

• Ulook92
    12021 posts Has That Special Something
    i cArE
  • Scutch
    9647 posts League Winner
    Latest one:

• Scutch
    9647 posts League Winner
    edited January 15
    What a difference a day makes...

APs4flP.jpg
  • Hoopsterz
    1626 posts Play-Off Hero
    I didn't think people still actively promoted selling fifa coins anymore.

Looks like i was wrong..
  • JuliantbX
    1820 posts Play-Off Hero
    Even this guys voice makes me want to shove a controller into his mouth

• Davisto
    5967 posts Big Money Move
    Never 4Get
  • Sjaban
    525 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Krasi logic:

Makes video about how OP constant pressure and ai defending are. Next video cries about opponent uses constant pressure and is ai defending.

Same with ovy. Both of them are hypocrites and massive cry babies. When they lose its always because of the game not because of them.

In the end every player goes through the same thing. Delay, lag, stupid bounces and rebound.
  • Idek
    9677 posts League Winner
    Anyone watching Krasi latest videos? He just cry during all the games blaming the game. Ofc the game is broken, but its ridiculous the way he cant accept his own mistakes. And the he scores a timed finesse and says "wonderful goal". Lol

Always makes me laugh when someone scores a **** goal, says "that was great play" then their opponent scores an equally **** goal and they complain about it
  • Joestoe
    3947 posts National Call-Up
    There are so few good YouTubers within the FIFA community. I sometimes watch Fuji, as he's down to earth, doesn't overreact and has a very nice level of FIFA. Nepenthez is also pretty good nowadays, now he stopped promoting coin selling and he seems to be in contact with some developers, making him able to explain a lot of the flaws in the game. Other than that, I barely watch any FIFA content anymore. Can't stand the likes of Castro who scream like little childs and fake react over every little thing.
  • Scutch
    9647 posts League Winner
    I have to admit, although I find it funny (because I like how it relates to the issues I have at times), you can clearly see in the video I posted above that he's having big problems with players taking too many touches and one touch passes not registering etc. It shouldn't be happening like this. He has Messi through on goal in the area and he presses the shoot button twice (you can see it being registered), yet Messi fumbles a few times until the keeper is out and parries the shot. It's moments like that you immediately think the game is against you, and that has absolutely nothing to do with momentum or bad luck or "git gud". Nothing.
  • Scutch
    9647 posts League Winner
    Joestoe wrote: »
    There are so few good YouTubers within the FIFA community. I sometimes watch Fuji, as he's down to earth, doesn't overreact and has a very nice level of FIFA. Nepenthez is also pretty good nowadays, now he stopped promoting coin selling and he seems to be in contact with some developers, making him able to explain a lot of the flaws in the game. Other than that, I barely watch any FIFA content anymore. Can't stand the likes of Castro who scream like little childs and fake react over every little thing.

Fuji is actually a really good player, too. Knows Fifa inside out yet can still be beaten but with a relaxed, well spoken tone all the time. I like his vids.
  • Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero

Fuji is a ****
  • Scutch
    9647 posts League Winner
    Jensonj67 wrote: »

Fuji is a ****

:lol:

Well...
  • Monsta
    1794 posts Play-Off Hero
    Never even been able to finish a video of his how in the world has he got that many subs :joy:
  • Matnevesbra
    1099 posts Professional
    What do u guys think about Aa9skillz? Lol
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26029 posts Player of the Year
    Turns out his tactics aren’t very OP.
  • Hoopsterz
    1626 posts Play-Off Hero

One of the worst. Although he seems decent at the game getting top100 etc quite a lot his videos are just the worst. KNows nothing about football and just waffles nonsense.
  • makkan00
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    Scutch wrote: »

Fuji is actually a really good player, too. Knows Fifa inside out yet can still be beaten but with a relaxed, well spoken tone all the time. I like his vids.

any link to his videos?
  • Scutch
    9647 posts League Winner
    Monsta wrote: »
    Never even been able to finish a video of his how in the world has he got that many subs :joy:

There’s only 7 mate. He brings Messi on at kickoff.

:trollface:
  • SupaNoodle1990

His reaction to some stuff is brilliant, just silence trying to figure out what the hell just happened.

One of the few I can watch.
  • Finesse_4days
    6145 posts Big Money Move

His Fifa ability is very good and he is funny so I am a sub, but I don't watch his videos much as they get a bit repetitive and he is a complete noob when it comes to managing his club and buying and selling and doing sbcs in the right way. He puts high rated players into low rated squads sometimes and doesn't seem to really give a **** about coins becuase he makes so many from playing WL.
  • Nervous_Nick
    4961 posts Big Money Move
    What a difference a day makes...

APs4flP.jpg

:D :D :D
  • Matnevesbra
    1099 posts Professional
    Any recomendations of youtubers that actually give tips about the game, players, tatics and etc? Not just open packs and scream with overrated reactions?
  • Finesse_4days
    6145 posts Big Money Move
    Any recomendations of youtubers that actually give tips about the game, players, tatics and etc? Not just open packs and scream with overrated reactions?

Dirty Mike, Boras Legend and InceptionXx
  • BcfcDale88
    3612 posts National Call-Up
    Who even are these **** losers?
  • WFCBagnall
    67835 posts Moderator

His reaction to some stuff is brilliant, just silence trying to figure out what the hell just happened.

What about me on mixer?
  • SupaNoodle1990
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

What about me on mixer?
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

What about me on mixer?

Spend most my time laughing at the slide tackle spam :trollface:
  • TriggerMike
    4709 posts National Call-Up
    I don't watch anyone playing a game I have. I prefer playing it myself.

I can learn from my mistakes and I find it more enjoyable tinkering about finding something that works for me by myself.

It's only a game. Take the losses on the chin, learn and come back better.