How to deal with Ibra

NewRave7
114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
How do people defend him. I am finding him unstoppable. I have him also and I score a ton . Just wondering how people deal with him.

Comments

• Antiseen
    1383 posts Play-Off Hero
    Deal with ibra? I got TOTY Ramos and toty varane, and ibra can’t do anything
  • Jaymizzo
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    Antiseen wrote: »

Depends on how the person uses him. I have 72 goals in 41 games (30 WL, 11 DR) and if you try to dribble or be fancy with him, he is ineffective. If you use him as a fox in the box or even a distance shooter and you have a winner.

Only time you can be fancy is if someone is not defending on their own.
  • TheDinhoKid10
    1319 posts Play-Off Hero

No need to flex your wallet mate
  • TheDinhoKid10
    1319 posts Play-Off Hero
    Jaymizzo wrote: »

Depends on how the person uses him. I have 72 goals in 41 games (30 WL, 11 DR) and if you try to dribble or be fancy with him, he is ineffective. If you use him as a fox in the box or even a distance shooter and you have a winner.

He’s definitely a fox in the box thats for sure. Has this odd ability to voley everything he can like he does IRL and i live that about this card. He does some wild sh*t
  • Zakury
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pacy center backs, being better than your opponent, tall GK
  • Antiseen
    1383 posts Play-Off Hero

I spent 0 on this game, all from trading 👍🏻
  • Antiseen
    1383 posts Play-Off Hero
    Jaymizzo wrote: »

Well ibra is good at heading, but Ramos and varane outjump him. I can’t imagine how hard it is to play with ibra when gsmeplay is slow and sluggish
  • Don't ptb
  • sheffutd87
    3441 posts National Call-Up
    I’m not really struggling with him tbh.

Stop the crosses and he doesn’t score. His balance is quite bad so if I manage to get shoulder to shoulder to him with a strong player he just falls over.
  • MelvinR95
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I spent 0 on this game, all from trading 👍🏻

You, sir, should be respected and treated like a king, because you deserve that! I respect you so much!

You should tackle Ibra once you have the chance. Bring him out of balance.
  • Neal1982
    1136 posts Professional
    First game I played against him, he scored 5. Second time I just smashed him with Prime Sol and TOTY Varane, was less effective after that!
  • Robinflex
    1893 posts Fans' Favourite
    He is a God
  • DadBod
    6381 posts Big Money Move
    No one can stop ibra.
  • Paulopudasso
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    Unfortunately some of us cannot afford or were not lucky enough to pack any toty players
  • Stonebridge
    1154 posts Professional
    VVD sorts him out
  • johnlaker62
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    He’s overrated and hyped on the forum so people feel better about sinking coins
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move
    Played against him once. Didn't bother my Paulista or Marquinhos
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Played against him once. Didn't bother my Paulista or Marquinhos

I thought the same the first few times. Then I came up against a decent player and he ripped me a new one lol.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

I only did him because he cost me 50k-65k. Then I got lucky with the pulls from the packs so it was 5k in the end.
  • Dronegan
    1123 posts Professional

How exactly is he overrated?
    He is by far the cheapest 92+ rated striker in the game and performs better than most Prime icons that are strikers.
  • PS-4-ADC
    904 posts Semi-Pro
    NewRave7 wrote: »
    How do people defend him. I am finding him unstoppable. I have him also and I score a ton . Just wondering how people deal with him.

Really?

I play with 88 Boat and 86 tah, played against him A LOT, not one goal been scored by him
  • emylonas
    826 posts Semi-Pro
    Let’s bring Zlatan facts back!
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    Now now now...
    I see whats happening here,
    Your face to face with greatness and its strange,
    You dont even know how to feel its adorable,
    But, its NICE to see that humans never change.
  • piccolo_bsc
    285 posts Sunday League Hero

If you think an upgrade bigger than a TOTY-card for 150k is a coin sink you know nothing about FUT. Especially since he is supertall and has 4/5.
  • opasni_
    3686 posts National Call-Up

Oh yeah, we all feel bad about sinking 50k on 92 rated player :D
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    What i men by that is that Zlaten is basically a god so and you dont know what to do...
    Watch 442oons Youre Welcome staring Zlaten Eyebrowhimovic andd youll see what i mean.
  • Korlezz
    700 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lionelil wrote: »
    Put your ibra to gk, only ibra can deal with ibra.

Something zlatan would say

Its simple only zlatan can stop zlatan

There alot of kings but only one god 🔱ZLATAN🔱

• RayS
    34276 posts World Cup Winner
    edited January 2019
    idk about TOTY defenders, but my opponent's Zlatan pushed my RTTF VVD (with Anchor, mind you he has 99 strength and 93 aggression, in addition to being 6'4") to the floor like he was a puppy doll. I am genuniely terrified when I see FB Zlatan in my opponents squads! Even tho I have him too lol