RTTF Ben Yedder worth it?

Ch1cha
2206 posts Fans' Favourite
He would be my most expensive player in the team. Is he worth it? He'll be a striker because of his bad stamina otherwise I would put him CAM.

Anyone used him? I always liked his card on last years Fifa

Comments

• Ch1cha
    There must be someone out there willing to share their experience?
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Ch1cha wrote: »

He's great but do you fancy their chances against Lazio? If they lose to Lazio his price will plummet.
  • Ch1cha
    AFC_95 wrote: »

He's great but do you fancy their chances against Lazio? If they lose to Lazio his price will plummet.

It's a cointoss between the two I think
  • AFC_95 wrote: »

True but. Seville in European cups have been great last 5 years. My prediction Seville on away goals.

• Ch1cha
    It's a good shout though. I have lost so many coins already. Maybe better to use someone else
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    AFC_95 wrote: »

It's a cointoss between the two I think

Yeah so maybe get the IF and wait until after the games. The hype will cause his price to rise but if they go through it'll drop after the hype and if they go out it'll dive.

But tbh he is a great card so who knows. I have rttf Telles at LB and he might not go through but he's great. And my other UCL live is Philipp. He might not go through either but he's really good and quite cheap.

My two UEL rttf are likely to go through though!