NIF KDB VS NIF Pogba in CAM

win123vn
455 posts An Exciting Prospect
who is the best? and why ?
thanks

Comments

• AliT
    76 posts Park Captain
    Had the same dilemma. Took Pogba. Haven’t looked back since. However, his shooting isn’t great, but he’s a giant and pops with at least 1-2 assists each game. Dominates CB’s in the air and is strong as an ox.

Depends how you play though I guess. I wanted a powerful midfielder that I drop back in to CM if I wanted, so opted for Pogba.
  • win123vn
    455 posts An Exciting Prospect
    AliT wrote: »
    Had the same dilemma. Took Pogba. Haven’t looked back since. However, his shooting isn’t great, but he’s a giant and pops with at least 1-2 assists each game. Dominates CB’s in the air and is strong as an ox.

Depends how you play though I guess. I wanted a powerful midfielder that I drop back in to CM if I wanted, so opted for Pogba.

thanks, I also want to use CAM to defend with CDMs in 4231 narrow. So I think Pog should be the best option. of course, I miss long shot of KDB :(
  • AliT
    76 posts Park Captain
    Yeah it’s a tough one. However, if you don’t get on with Pogba, you can always sell him for KDB. I got him when I had Fernandinho and James Rodriguez, so couldn’t get another ‘smaller’ player.

Play at least 15-20 games with him though as it takes some getting used to. Love him though.
  • BeanieGee
    470 posts Sunday League Hero
    KDB no doubt

Pogba is a cm not cam
  • Renamed123456
    3949 posts National Call-Up
    De Bruyne has something magic on his passes and shots.

5 star weak foot with huge passing and shooting stats at CAM.

It's fully peak
  • Humblez
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Tried both. Pogba needs some games to get used to, but will help to hold the ball while attackers make runs. Kdb on other hand can pass and can finish better.

Ended up keeping kdb as he suits my style better
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    Pogba better at CM imo
  • IAIK7
    3376 posts National Call-Up
    Stkyfngz wrote: »
    Pogba better at CM imo

This
  • Hausgaard
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    Didn't get on with either. Pogba's shooting seemed terrible, and KDBs workrates didn't suit me. I'd go for Eriksen. He's extremely good!
  • Boozad
    985 posts Professional
    I prefer KDB, just replaced Pogba with him and he suits me much better.
  • Zakury
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Depends on your style:

Traditional, technical passing + shooting from CAM: KDB
    Skill moves and creativity/flair: Pogba
  • bigpokey24
    4792 posts Big Money Move
    Why not have both?
  • Lallana90
    228 posts Sunday League Hero
    AliT wrote: »

I’ve seen peeps comment on his shooting and it baffles me!

People can’t be using him right. I’ve had him on 3 different occasions and each time his shooting is brilliant.

His Long shots are deadly and anything in the box is a goal. He finds top bins more than any striker I’ve used