Yet another promo event

Boomba
833 posts Semi-Pro
I can't do another event so soon. Dumped all my non rares into upgrade packs and got nobody and now another event three days after TOTY finished?

Surely EA's wallet cannot be that try.

Comments

• MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    At this point I'm pretty certain EA know something that we don't and are milking the micro transactions for as much as they can.

Would explain alot of their actions this year and why there's been so many pack only promos.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    Icons dropping today/tomorrow to cleanse market/get people in FP spending mood

The logic of "oh EA know something we don't they're being taken down!!!" is beyond id***ic

They simply realise with a few more hours work each month/year they can get a lot more from FP sales lol

As for you can't do an event so soon, just buy more FP bro :D

I never said they're being taken down no need to be a knob about it.

If you think it's completely unrealistic that these micro transactions are being looked into then you're delusional.

EA are trying to milk this game for every penny they can this year so imo there's something going on behind the scenes.

And you actually think that after so many years they have only realised now that they could put a few extra hours in and make more money. Cmon do you even realise how ridiculous you sound :D
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    The user and all related content has been deleted.