Icon sbc fodding

Lebrowndj
39 posts Park Captain
Hey lads

Seen a lot of post about doing upgrade packs to use for sbcs.
I was a little late to the party but I have banked up a few high rated untradebles.

Unfortunately with rui costa being the only icon not requiring one I only have 4 days to complete.

Which for me means selling Ramos or de gea.
Worth it even though I’m not sure when I’ll get them back?

Comments

• Safehands84
    3377 posts National Call-Up
    If it’s purely to have an icon to trade it further down the line I’d hang on. Sounds even if you have your eye on someone like Best you won’t be able to complete unless you get very lucky in Costa packs. They’ll will be other with the same or less requirements like Litamanen, the keepers, inzaghi etc.
  • Lebrowndj
    39 posts Park Captain
    If it’s purely to have an icon to trade it further down the line I’d hang on. Sounds even if you have your eye on someone like Best you won’t be able to complete unless you get very lucky in Costa packs. They’ll will be other with the same or less requirements like Litamanen, the keepers, inzaghi etc.
    Yeah it fairly well is.
    End game this fifa is prime Raul for me as he is my fav all time. But sooo expensive so I thought getting a cheap icon might be a shout

I don’t have much money just untradeables really
  • truegunn3r
    8619 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 14
    You should have sold Ramos and DDG when they were out of packs. Either way it may be risky as you only have 4 days. Once you start it, you would want to finish it. If it comes to it, I’d sell whatever I can and make sure it’s completed. All the best