OT: Best place to trade in Xbox 360 and PS3 (UK)

Adrian
3412 posts National Call-Up
Im upgrading to an Xbox 1, and have both an Xbox 36 and PS3 that i wish to trade in to put money towards one. Where's best to sell them, and does anywhere do a trade in deal if you also buy a next gen console? (I believe Game did something like this a while ago, im not too clued in though)

Comments

• Shaanxz
    22985 posts Club Captain
    Cex always give you best trade in value, but make sure you never purchase anything from there
  • Shaanxz
    22985 posts Club Captain
  • Adrian
    Shaanxz wrote: »

Is £240 for an xbox one cheap? I havent been following the prices
  • Shaanxz
    22985 posts Club Captain
    Adrian wrote: »

Yeah definitely. I got the assasins creed bubdle. Two extra games in case I get bored.
  • Adrian

Yeah definitely. I got the assasins creed bubdle. Two extra games in case I get bored.

Sorry if im being a hassle but im not confident on Ebay, is that listing for £240 100% legit? Im not going to be shipped a cardboard picture of an Xbox One or something?
  • FRSM00
    5830 posts Big Money Move

Sorry if im being a hassle but im not confident on Ebay, is that listing for £240 100% legit? Im not going to be shipped a cardboard picture of an Xbox One or something?

:D
  • Shaanxz
    22985 posts Club Captain

I didn't get mine from ebay, I got the rakuten deal. Yeah everything looks legit to me. But it's up to you the seller have 99.7% positive feedback. They offer money back within 14 days. They've sold 15 in last 24 hours only 9 left
  • Azof
    19553 posts Club Captain
    Sell them on gumtree, will get more.
  • LFC Simon 98
    21340 posts Club Captain
    Azof wrote: »

• Shaanxz
    22985 posts Club Captain
    Azof wrote: »

So you're saying I could of got more than £15 for fifa 15 (360 normal version)
  • Adrian
    theres 3 ppl selling their xbox 360 elite slims and like 1 million games for like 80-100 quid. IDK how gumtree works but im lazy id rather walk into cex and sell it all there and then
  • WFCBagnall
    89684 posts Moderator
    Anything around £300 is good with a couple of games if you can get those included too
  • Shaanxz
    22985 posts Club Captain
    theres 3 ppl selling their xbox 360 elite slims and like 1 million games for like 80-100 quid. IDK how gumtree works but im lazy id rather walk into cex and sell it all there and then

Btw they offer cash or cex voucher. Id take cash and if you want to buy something for your Xbox one I.e. A controller Id recommend buying it somewhere else
  • Dan is Clutch
    32738 posts National Team Captain
    Was it on the old forum that someone bought from ebay and got sent a box of heavy rocks? :D Definitely read it on a forum somewhere.
  • Adrian
    Was it on the old forum that someone bought from ebay and got sent a box of heavy rocks? :D Definitely read it on a forum somewhere.

Yeah I remember that pahaha