Help finish team

Hey

So after WL, I got rid of pretty much everyone as I bottled it badly lol

I have 8.3mil to fill the remaining positions, any suggestions appreciated!

Also got flashback Ibra on bench + everyone in the screenshot is untradable apart from Courtois.

ou0du8.png

Comments

• TomGenever14
    1322 posts Professional
    Personally I would start with 90 Gullit and build from there. Neymar is extremely fun to use. Pogba is fun aswell. It depends on formation/any players you like
  • Personally I would start with 90 Gullit and build from there. Neymar is extremely fun to use. Pogba is fun aswell. It depends on formation/any players you like

Yeah I was thinking about getting Gullit as my first pick lol and I would get Neymar but POTM Hazard (although getting annoying) is too good to drop imo, rather use the coins elsewhere
  • TomGenever14
    1322 posts Professional
    In that case, personally I would go with 90 Gullit, Pogba and 1 defensive midfielder. You then have your choice of striker - I hear Eusebio scores everything
  • Spudd1998
    628 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 14
    In that case, personally I would go with 90 Gullit, Pogba and 1 defensive midfielder. You then have your choice of striker - I hear Eusebio scores everything

yeah I was also thinking Eusebio xD hope I have enough coins by the end to get him - thanks a lot man

edit: Yeah I've got 1mil left for a DM
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    Toty modric
  • Kieran1903
    458 posts Sunday League Hero
    TOTY KDB Middle CM 2.5MIL
    TOTY Kante Right CM 2.45MIL
    OTW NainGollan Left CM 135000 coins
    Prime Henry 2.3MIL
  • TomGenever14
    1322 posts Professional
    Spudd1998 wrote: »

yeah I was also thinking Eusebio xD hope I have enough coins by the end to get him - thanks a lot man

Np. I’ve been using 90 Gullit and I really can’t get rid of him now. There is just no one like him for me. He is CCAM for me with FB Zlatan in front of him
  • Spudd1998 wrote: »

Np. I’ve been using 90 Gullit and I really can’t get rid of him now. There is just no one like him for me. He is CCAM for me with FB Zlatan in front of him

so is it really worth getting an ST or should I try get Ibra in the team
  • Might try this

2ib0nbr.png