What is this pack luck?!!!!

BladesManSUFC
452 posts Sunday League Hero
Absolutely insane what luck I’ve had on this account so far!
I thought I’d had plenty of luck to last me forever on Fifa up to TOTY but now it’s just gone to a new level.
Decided to do the Van Dijk sbc on Friday and from the last pack on it when down to 100 coins as I’d just scraped enough together to do the SBC this happened.....
v7bfc4.jpg

Couldn’t believe it... all of a sudden I had 4m coins and bought Kante TOTY with it.
Had something like 1.6m left over and was looking for a RM... thought ahh why not I’ll do the Best SBC... RM sorted for the rest of Fifa then.. opened the Jumbo rare player pack and......
14maq88.jpg
That happened!!!

Now I have this team on a RTG and can’t believe my eyes when I look at it!
292qrfm.jpg

Is my account truly blessed or has anybody else had similar sort of luck?

Comments

• Skely
    840 posts Professional
    Just you dude
    😂
    I wish I pack any TOTY
  • BladesManSUFC
    Skely wrote: »
    Just you dude
    😂
    I wish I pack any TOTY

I rinsed my entire club of golds into upgrades trying to pack one to no avail... kinda gave up on the idea when I started the Van Dijk POTM and the rest is history 😂

• DKCena
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    EA saying it’s all just luck.

But packing 2x toty so close to each other seems a little to lucky to me. Well. We will never know.
  • BladesManSUFC
    DKCena wrote: »

But packing 2x toty so close to each other seems a little to lucky to me. Well. We will never know.
    I honestly think you get better stuff from packs if you don’t buy FP... Because since I’ve stopped doing it which was back in 17 the luck has gone up dramatically

• DKCena
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero

I honestly think you get better stuff from packs if you don’t buy FP... Because since I’ve stopped doing it which was back in 17 the luck has gone up dramatically

I bought a little FP the first day and since that Ive bought nothing.

My luck has been fairly decent this year.

But my friend packed toty VVD and then Messi backtoback. My highest rated has been a 83 and a totw 78 player.

Its so demomotivating that the difference in luck is so absurd.
  • Skely
    840 posts Professional
    Is very frustrating. I canceled my ea subscription this morning. And this is my last fifa after been playing sense fifa 94...
    I remember telling people to try fifa back in the days... cause pes was better. Never again.
  • Moe_86
    942 posts Professional
    I thought I’d had plenty of luck to last me forever on Fifa up to TOTY but now it’s just gone to a new level.
    Decided to do the Van Dijk sbc on Friday and from the last pack on it when down to 100 coins as I’d just scraped enough together to do the SBC this happened.....
    v7bfc4.jpg

Couldn’t believe it... all of a sudden I had 4m coins and bought Kante TOTY with it.
    Had something like 1.6m left over and was looking for a RM... thought ahh why not I’ll do the Best SBC... RM sorted for the rest of Fifa then.. opened the Jumbo rare player pack and......
    14maq88.jpg
    That happened!!!

292qrfm.jpg

Seriously Matudi CAM come on man.
    Anyway congratulations
  • RayS
    25642 posts Player of the Year
    This is very very insane lolll awesome and congrats!!!!
  • BladesManSUFC
    Moe_86 wrote: »
    v7bfc4.jpg

14maq88.jpg
    That happened!!!

292qrfm.jpg

Seriously Matudi CAM come on man.
    Anyway congratulations

I switch to 4231 so Matuidi and Kante are CDMS lol
  • FCBlunt
    2238 posts Fans' Favourite
    Care to share some of that pack luck? :sweat_smile:
  • Tomashy300
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Probably cos they are trying to get u back to buying fp congrats to the guy who got 2x Toty not trying to show off or anything but from my 1000000000000 upgrade packs I got gold mertens and chielini whoooo lol
  • BladesManSUFC
    FCBlunt wrote: »
    Care to share some of that pack luck? :sweat_smile:
    I wish I could because it’s making me carry on playing this damn game! Haha
    If it wasn’t for me having an insane team I’d have stopped playing it a while ago

• BladesManSUFC
    Tomashy300 wrote: »

Probably cos they are trying to get u back to buying fp congrats to the guy who got 2x Toty not trying to show off or anything but from my 1000000000000 upgrade packs I got gold mertens and chielini whoooo lol

I also did a hell of a lot of them and got no TOTY.. got Salah and Auba the notable ones.
    Sbc packs for me always seem to dish out
  • Paquetesousa
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite

Like he said, his coins were running out and the club rinsed. Higher chance of giving up playing, better "pack luck"? Beats me, but it's the ONLY factor here...
  • HS
    1743 posts Fans' Favourite
    I just pulled toty Mbappe also. Ligue 1 upgrade packs.
  • Simsbadger
    428 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wow I’m happy for u bud but I’m on the cold list I’ve opened reward packs and sbc packs for past 3 weeks so I’ve opened close to 100 packs from gold packs to ultimate packs to jumbo rare playerpacks and my best player has been a 84 rated so many 77s so may be next year will be my pack luck year

On top of that all year my best player packed has been Isco 89 rated not having a great time this year
  • Raider
    3601 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 14
    And I keep pulling **** doing tens of sbcs... If your account is blessed , mine is cursed for sure
  • JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    Congrats but im sure doesnt help you to get more wins in wl :D
  • KinggHuss
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite
    Insane pack luck! 'grats!
  • Kingkay
    1768 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jokes on you I packed Leno earlier

Sorry not sorry
  • Kingkay
    1768 posts Fans' Favourite
    JURITO1000 wrote: »

Bet you it does when they block everything and score every shot
  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    Can't even pretend to be happy for you.
  • sanjay17
    410 posts Sunday League Hero

As someone who hasnt spent a single penny on FP, I can strongly disagree :neutral:
  • Raider
    sanjay17 wrote: »

As someone who hasnt spent a single penny on FP, I can strongly disagree :neutral:

this, watched a stream recently where guys opened over 600 packs on 3 accounts, toty modric on 1 acc, toty mbappe on 2nd, nothing on 3rd until he spend 24k fp to pack baby RVN...
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13082 posts Has That Special Something
    ToTY Mbappe > Best

Meanwhile I must have spent over 2.5M on packs + another 500K-1M on SBCs, as well as 200 euros and the 40 jumbo premium pack edition, and I've not received a single player over 88 (which was untradeable as well and worth nothing - T. Silva from Ligue 1 upgrade packs). I've been at this game for years and never had a great pull considering the amount of time, coins and euros I've put in :S
  • Cheesyballs1970
    651 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 14
    Oh mann why do some get all the luck cant even pack anything worth selling since the beginning of FIFA 19 best card was a Naingollan at 130k :( best pulls Untradable griezmann and RTTF Fernandez :(
  • Raider
    Oh mann why do some get all the luck cant even pack anything worth selling since the beginning of FIFA 19 best card was a Naingollan at 130k :( best pulls Untradable griezmann and RTTF Fernandez :(

thats why i did an 150k ibracadabra icon
  • Paquetesousa
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kingkay wrote: »
    JURITO1000 wrote: »

Bet you it does when they block everything and score every shot

Any player can do that, toty are just blue, that's all lol
  • mindm4ster
    4945 posts Big Money Move

also think that

same with some people packing 2 TOTY cards in one pack
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14631 posts Has That Special Something
    New account for fifa 20 it is then