The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Duplicate Toty Ramos

number7rocky
5052 posts Big Money Move
Can't believe it the only toty I've got untradable and I get him duplicate, actually can't believe, so gutted, what the hell do I do with it?

Comments

• Rsim85
    73 posts Park Captain
    Pal I got dupe pogba, suck it up n rinse it
  • senaffc
    1155 posts Professional
    First world problems
  • TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional
    I barely get a board and you get 2 TOTY cards
  • xFATAL
    5009 posts Big Money Move
    High rated Icon sbc
  • Joe
    4586 posts National Call-Up
    I barely get a board and you get 2 TOTY cards

3 and counting.. shame it expires tomorrow lol.

OP, throw him into an Icon SBC.
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    Opened 25 odd saved packs.. More than 15 of those being 35/50 k packs... Best being untadeable IF Cazorla.. Not bothered to try and waste coins
  • Noob_FC wrote: »
    Opened 25 odd saved packs.. More than 15 of those being 35/50 k packs... Best being untadeable IF Cazorla.. Not bothered to try and waste coins

Mate ive opened close to 100, all high value. Nothing over 87...
  • number7rocky
    Putting him into Rivaldo, got a rui Costa who I was going to put Into a future icon, Rivaldo will just take his place for now until I trade him in 😔
  • number7rocky
    And of course nothing from the packs, not even a walkout in the ultimate 😔
  • QceCapo
    5625 posts Big Money Move
    Putting him into Rivaldo, got a rui Costa who I was going to put Into a future icon, Rivaldo will just take his place for now until I trade him in 😔

Feel for you...I really do!! *eyeroll*
  • Tomashy300
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Casually packing toty and icons and some of us cant get a board must be a real nice problem to have
  • number7rocky
    Tomashy300 wrote: »
    Casually packing toty and icons and some of us cant get a board must be a real nice problem to have

I've packed 0 icons this year and Toty ramos was my first toty in any fifa packed ever, guess people would say different things if it happened to them 😂 😔
  • EekAlaska
    1684 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gutted you pulled a TOTY, should be a way to gift untradeable cards.
  • Nogin182
    2294 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ea can get shafted. Some people pack no toty out of of 100 uogarde packs and you get a dupr. It's not right.
  • number7rocky
    Nogin182 wrote: »
    Ea can get shafted. Some people pack no toty out of of 100 uogarde packs and you get a dupr. It's not right.

I've done over a 100, mainly prem but of course I pull the same toty from la liga twice 😔
  • Tomashy300
    Tomashy300 wrote: »

I've packed 0 icons this year and Toty ramos was my first toty in any fifa packed ever, guess people would say different things if it happened to them 😂 😔

True I would but this promo I’ve packed nothing usable and every pack I’ve had from icon crafting has also been terrible getting 82 as best player in a 100k pack and 55k pack in Rui Costa sbc really made me glad I don’t open packs with real money
  • Batman442
    4377 posts National Call-Up
    SBC him
  • number7rocky
    Batman442 wrote: »
    SBC him

Have done
  • Skely
    840 posts Professional
    Done close to 1000 packs
    Clear my club of all bellow 84
    No TOTY. No icon
  • Tomashy300
    Skely wrote: »
    Done close to 1000 packs
    Clear my club of all bellow 84
    No TOTY. No icon

Samesies!
    Love how I can’t get a walkout to save my life and 83+ players don’t seem to want to be in my upgrade packs either oh well only taken me all weekend and more to do them nothing like feeling like u wasted a whole weekend trying to get something ea were never gonna let you get ie an icon for cheap
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    Packs are not random at all mate! It was nothing like a duplicate TOTY, but Ive got Giuliano 83 twice in a row from 82+ SBC pack ... what are the odds...
  • Grub
    576 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Buffon for the 5th time