300 pound down the drain on this toty im done after this yr 20k player ty ea

Adamc91
76 posts Park Captain
300 pound spent over toty year packed nothing used all player in premier league upgrades packed nothing 4 month of rewards packed nothing go on to youtube o look they pack every what a coincidence............. Ea tell me why i should play your game when i waste my time grinding every week for nothing so i have to spend money and still get nothing zzzzzzzzzzzzz last yr i play ur garbage ea sports

Comments

• Dronegan
    1235 posts Professional
    Many streamers have spent over 100k FP without packing anything.

Dont gamble if you gonna be salty, stay away from packs.
  • Adamc91
    76 posts Park Captain
    100k fifa points and pack nothing lol and this isnt gambling im not salty im disgraced that this is allowed to happen still in 2019
  • DaMMian
    2584 posts Fans' Favourite
    Next time think twice before u buy any FP, and don't look adorations on the forum I hope ur weekly wages is about 1200£ or u drive Ferrari and don't worry about money.
  • Aspral
    3797 posts National Call-Up
    So many threads the exact same about real money being wasted
  • Adamc91
    76 posts Park Captain
    I earn good money the money is not the issue here only ea robbing the people blind year in year out and continually getting away with it dont worry after that toty they will never receive a single penny again even on game sales off me
  • Fletch
    3623 posts National Call-Up
    You're complaining that you didnt pack anything yet I'm sure you knew the risk. It's a lottery where you can land a big player or nothing at all.

People say accounts are "rigged" and what not but that's BS. A mate of mine who is a top 100 player, signed by FUTWIZ and is going the next 3 events has had shocking pack luck all year. Every top 100 reward he has got has been dismal and he has gone 30-0 7 times! He decided to save the last 2 weeks of rewards so had 7 100k packs as well as 2 ultimate packs from DR. He packed TOTY Marcelo, 3 walkouts and in the last 100k pack a baby R9.

Again it's all luck man, we have all packed good stuff before, as well as trash. Just dont feel entitled to pack something good because you're spending money on the game. That would be like complaining to the place you bought a lottery ticket off because you lost.
  • MUFC_420
    2924 posts Fans' Favourite
    It took Bateson 800k FPs just to pack 1 TOTY and it was VVD.

This is wrong on so many levels.
  • Adamc91
    76 posts Park Captain
    Lol fletch why are you defending ea they deserve no defence this pack opening system everyone complains about year in year out the your friend the top 100 guy how much has he spent to compete??? N the guy that get beat in the weekend league of pay to win teams sadly that's the only way you can slighty compete on this non skill based game
  • Adamc91
    76 posts Park Captain
    MUFC_420 wrote: »

800k fifa point for 1 toty omg this should be used as evidence id expect the entire toty for that plus 20 prime legends what a shambles of a company
  • MUFC_420
    2924 posts Fans' Favourite
    Adamc91 wrote: »

800k fifa point for 1 toty omg this should be used as evidence id expect the entire toty for that plus 20 prime legends what a shambles of a company

Yeah that's over £4500. You should have every single card in the game for that kind of money it's an absolute joke and needs to be looked into asap.
  • Furrag85
    2505 posts Fans' Favourite
    Looking at the odds from an Ultimate pack and transferring it into £££, it's 1 TOTY card packed per every £20,000 of Ultimate packs.

• Adamc91
    76 posts Park Captain

Yeah that's over £4500. You should have every single card in the game for that kind of money it's an absolute joke and needs to be looked into asap.

I wont be buying this game anymore its not even fun to play anymore that combined with the packs im done only reason people still buy this game its because its the real life game everyone loves and ea have ruined it exploited it and disgraced it this game is a pegi 3 how if open packs is like the lottery only with far worse odds
  • Adamc91
    76 posts Park Captain
    Furrag85 wrote: »
    Looking at the odds from an Ultimate pack and transferring it into £££, it's 1 TOTY card packed per every £20,000 of Ultimate packs.

Omg them numbers though how is fifa at this point
  • MUFC_420 wrote: »
    It took Bateson 800k FPs just to pack 1 TOTY

• dabeags
    415 posts Sunday League Hero
    I like it.

I’d rather spend 200 with a shot at getting CR7, an Icon, or a TOTY card than be forced to spend 5xs that but guaranteed a top card.
  • RexAnglo1066
    3894 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2019
    It's getting to the point where E.A might as well just make Icons and players like CR7 avaliable to buy with real money as DLC-like microtransactions, as opposed to the lottery we have at the moment.

They sell individual cars and car packs in racing games; plus skins, weapons, characters in shooters.

You get map packs, tier passes, season passss.

Every facet that can be charged for is charged for.

At least this way people could pay a flat fee, no doubt an exorbitant one, and go away with the player they actually want.

Yes, it probably wouldn't make them the money the current lottery does...or would it?

I mean, all those who refuse to buy packs on the principle they could end up with nothing might be willing to spend if it was guaranteed that the player they were after would be avaliable.

E.A could, of course, make it ruinously expensive.

Say, for argument sake, each prime version of the top 5 most expensive Icons currently on the market (Pele etc...) would sold for £9.99 each.
    (about 10ish Euros and, what, maybe 12 dollars give or take)

They could just be 9.99 in whichever currency.

These would be unsellable/untradeable, so they wouldn't be placed into the market.

The market would, of course, still suffer as far as those top tier players...or would it?

Some would still use tried and tested trading, rely on pack rewards, refuse to spend real money on principle etc...

So, if you knew you could get Prime Fat Ron for 9.99, bearing in mind what you could/would/might spend on packs, is that something you'd consider?
  • G000ner
    9656 posts League Winner
    EA didn't spend your money. You did. The odds of packing a TOTY is extremely low. You should've known this before spending excessive amounts on packs. You are not in the minority, you are in the majority who hasn't packed a TOTY.

It's good that you won't be spending money on the game. I recommend everyone else to do the same- there's much better things to spend your money on and I think everyone will regret how much money they wasted on fifa down the years. I know I do.

I would say EA won't miss you, but I guess they will since you are one of many who fall for their promotions and spend too much on packs. You don't need to spend money to get a good team (if you've been grinding since the start of fifa you should have millions), but if you can't play fifa without spending money on packs- I agree that you should stop playing all together.
  • Dragon007
    471 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It's getting to the point where E.A might as well just make Icons and players like CR7 avaliable to buy with real money as DLC-like microtransactions, as opposed to the lottery we have at the moment.

Say, for argument sake, each prime version of the top 5 most expensive Icons currently on the market (Pele etc...) would sold for £9.99 each.

Very true.
    Except they would have to charge 9999.99 for Ronaldo. Would anyone pay that?

Obviously no, but a $20 lottery with a chance to win $10000? Many addicts fall for it. I am amazed the regulators haven't come after them.
  • RexAnglo1066
    3894 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2019
    Dragon007 wrote: »

Very true.
    Except they would have to charge 9999.99 for Ronaldo. Would anyone pay that?

Obviously no, but a $20 lottery with a chance to win $10000? Many addicts fall for it. I am amazed the regulators haven't come after them.

Well, no, they wouldn't have to make him that expensive.

Once they decided to go down this route they've given up on the in game market as their primary shop window.

But it would still function, and remember if those bought players were unsellable or untradeable then the market would not see a single extra card being sold.

It would then be a case of those who stick to the tried and tested methods, such as trading, doing SBCs, rewards and pack openings etc...and those willing to buy the players for a one time fee.

You are right, it wouldn't be cheap, but it isn't now for those buying Fifa points.
    Post edited by RexAnglo1066 on
  • Fletch
    3623 posts National Call-Up
    Lol fletch why are you defending ea they deserve no defence this pack opening system everyone complains about year in year out the your friend the top 100 guy how much has he spent to compete??? N the guy that get beat in the weekend league of pay to win teams sadly that's the only way you can slighty compete on this non skill based game
    I'm not defending EA though. I'm just saying it how it is. Pretty sure he spent $500 AUD at the start and that's around £280.

Like myself I haven't put any money in since the 2nd week of the game and I'm currently sitting on 1.8m in the bank.

Fact is you dont need to spend money to compete. This is literally the easiest year to make coins with all the rewards floating around not to mention if you spend a little bit of time trading/investing. Some could argue that spending your own time is more valuable but some people enjoy the grind of flipping cards
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ea even tell you, you have less than a 1% chance of packing a toty.
    So it could be 0.00001%

Its your own fault.
  • TheArchitect
    1140 posts Professional
    EA's job is completed! congrats to EA. They do their jobs like no other. always count on them
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    I earn good money the money is not the issue here only ea robbing the people blind year in year out and continually getting away with it dont worry after that toty they will never receive a single penny again even on game sales off me

Which makes me question your intelligence why you let them rob you annually.
  • BladesManSUFC
    452 posts Sunday League Hero
    Don’t buy FP!
    I never spend money on FP and packed Neymar and Mbappe over the last 2 days from sbc packs
  • El_Nino
    10622 posts Has That Special Something
    I don’t think people understand how the market works. Because of the absolutely massive amount of packs opened the odds have to be bad, if the odds of packs something were great then with the amount people spend plus rewards, 90% of the playerbase would have a team of prime icons by Christmas.
    The odds are low to regulate the market and stop people ‘completing the game’ 2/3 months in.
    Packs are exactly how they should be a gamble, as with every gamble 99% of the time the house wins.
    If you don’t like the system maybe stop throwing hundreds of pounds at it😂
  • Aqeel87
    3738 posts National Call-Up
    Mdx wrote: »
    Ea even tell you, you have less than a 1% chance of packing a toty.
    So it could be 0.00001%

Its your own fault.

• Scaenor
    701 posts Semi-Pro
    Fletch wrote: »
    You're complaining that you didnt pack anything yet I'm sure you knew the risk. It's a lottery where you can land a big player or nothing at all.

People say accounts are "rigged" and what not but that's BS. A mate of mine who is a top 100 player, signed by FUTWIZ and is going the next 3 events has had shocking pack luck all year. Every top 100 reward he has got has been dismal and he has gone 30-0 7 times! He decided to save the last 2 weeks of rewards so had 7 100k packs as well as 2 ultimate packs from DR. He packed TOTY Marcelo, 3 walkouts and in the last 100k pack a baby R9.

Again it's all luck man, we have all packed good stuff before, as well as trash. Just dont feel entitled to pack something good because you're spending money on the game. That would be like complaining to the place you bought a lottery ticket off because you lost.

Not me my best ever pack was inform Arnold and another inform who's name I forgot
  • UoD
    504 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fletch wrote: »

So basically, we’re all gambling (which includes the kids) when we play this game.

Hope you’re not defending EA here?
  • Futfanatic
    15984 posts World Class
    Furrag85 wrote: »

Well that is if you have 0.1% chance to pack a TOTY, we only know it's les than 1%, could be 0.9%.

Ah who am I kidding, it's probably 0.0001 % chance :|