Would you buy a TOTY keeper?

DIXON THFC
2479 posts Fans' Favourite
After 2 games tonight where I drew 4-4 and lost 6-3 Where both games they had 4 shots and 5 on target respectively (yes 5 and scored 6 you know the post ****) I'm inspired to try TOTY De Gea to see if it makes a difference. I'm ok scoring but seem to ship so many goals no matter who I have in goal (Currently Lloris)

Do you think it will make any difference at all? I'm keen to test it.

Comments

  • DIXON THFC
    2479 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 13
    Btw I'm using a pretty average team atm in the grand scheme of things as I got bored of Serie A

    20190113-201708.jpg

    Ibra gets subbed on.
  • jonkero
    5228 posts Big Money Move
    Judging your squad I'd spend the coins on other positions. De Gea NIF already has maxed out stats with basic Chem, don't think his toty is worth it
  • DIXON THFC
    2479 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 13
    jonkero wrote: »
    Judging your squad I'd spend the coins on other positions. De Gea NIF already has maxed out stats with basic Chem, don't think his toty is worth it

    Any suggestions? got 1.5 mil in the bank

    I'm just messing with Telles and Eder Militao at the moment as I got them when I did Casillas but he's long gone... got Red Robertson as LB also.
  • jonkero
    5228 posts Big Money Move
    Do you play like this? I mean Ibra on 4 Chem?
  • DIXON THFC
    2479 posts Fans' Favourite
    jonkero wrote: »
    Do you play like this? I mean Ibra on 4 Chem?

    Nah just pop him on at the start for Jesus.
  • DIXON THFC
    2479 posts Fans' Favourite
    Really don't like Aurier in fact the whole defence is pretty poor to be honest.
  • jonkero
    5228 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 13
    DIXON THFC wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    Do you play like this? I mean Ibra on 4 Chem?

    Nah just pop him on at the start for Jesus.

    Ah oké. Well easy upgrades imo are OTW Mahrez for Martial, RTTF Sanchez, RTTF Fabinho.

    Personally not a fan of Fernandino, so maybe switch it up at the left as well. Kante / pogba maybe?

    You can also do an icon sbc, maybe prime best?
  • Boysie91
    8437 posts League Winner
    No unless I had 10 mill
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    Get an icon to link to ibra.

    Subbing players on is the biggest problem.
  • DIXON THFC
    2479 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 13
    Get an icon to link to ibra.

    Subbing players on is the biggest problem.

    First time I've done it this year just had to use him.

    Was making the team based on SIF Arnautovic then ibra came out and was like oh ok haha, pay 1 million for an icon I don't want or use ibra as sub...
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    No. My Neuer with basic is maxed out in almost every stat.
  • Leandrinho
    1186 posts Professional
    Do you switch formation in game? Otherwise maybe larsson and another icon to link Ibra (or just larsson and upgrade the rest 8chem for Ibra is fine)
  • Safehands84
    3527 posts National Call-Up
    Get an icon, can start Ibra on 8 chem then. He’s only on 5 (I think) when subbed on
  • Safehands84
    3527 posts National Call-Up
    Also try Alison, I use the nif he been very solid for me
  • ALZAYYY
    2220 posts Fans' Favourite
    Also try Alison, I use the nif he been very solid for me

    I have his red and wouldnt change him for any keeper to be honest
  • Scaenor
    670 posts Semi-Pro
    DIXON THFC wrote: »
    After 2 games tonight where I drew 4-4 and lost 6-3 Where both games they had 4 shots and 5 on target respectively (yes 5 and scored 6 you know the post ****) I'm inspired to try TOTY De Gea to see if it makes a difference. I'm ok scoring but seem to ship so many goals no matter who I have in goal (Currently Lloris)

    Do you think it will make any difference at all? I'm keen to test it.

    How's inform martial
  • Which one
  • Dmb75
    412 posts Sunday League Hero
    jonkero wrote: »
    Judging your squad I'd spend the coins on other positions. De Gea NIF already has maxed out stats with basic Chem, don't think his toty is worth it

  • EisenErmin
    5787 posts Big Money Move
    DIXON THFC wrote: »
    Really don't like Aurier in fact the whole defence is pretty poor to be honest.

    Telles and Aurier are top class fullbacks, the CB are not great thats for sure
  • deang07
    8230 posts League Winner
    i gt toty de gea but only because.

    1. im a utd fan
    2.my squad is complete for a while now

    if u can improve elsewhere id just get nif de gea
Sign In or Register to comment.