Pooter wrote: »
    omg, omg, omg, just packed Auguero, no joke

Sweet!!! The standard or was he TOTW?
  • Pooter
    1069 posts Professional
    29q1fh2.jpg
  • BGAlum
    810 posts Semi-Pro
    Nice... I have him and Higuain up too for my main squad.

I am a bit EPL heavy up front with those two, Leroy Sane, Salah, in the outside mids and Pogba in the CM position. David Silva in he CDM position and my defense is all La Liga.

Alba, Pique, Ramos, and Carvajal. Ederson as my GK.

Played Squad Battle last night and found it to generally not be fun. Won two, lost two... both wins coming on my son’s account though. Even the wins were not enjoyable. Perhaps I try again tonight, but thinking I the game has ran its course for me. After being gone so long, I thought I would log in and like it again, but I was wrong.
  • BluenoseDave72
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I just played a game there and it's funny as **** when you know the AI is gonna score. Yet again, cruising at 2-0 with everything going well. The AI were just ping ponging passes for fun but for 3/4 of the game they weren't really threatening bar the odd half chance

75th minute and when they make a pass just outside my box, I try to control a defender to get out intercept the shot that I saw coming but for some strange reason it wouldn't let me click that player and yup, AI puts a shot top corner

Team now at this stage doesn't do anything at all, can't pass, players won't make runs and AI gets another goal

85th minute, trying to keep ball here but doing so while trying to attack also but AI take the ball, break clear, my keeper makes a save at his front post and palms it onto the post only for the ball to land at his attackers feet for a tap in.

I play on Legendary level and without being big headed, I'm not that **** to give up a 2-0 lead especially against the AI that easy but this is just becoming more and more ridiculous.

Please just sort it out, it's becoming a laughing stock!
  • Pooter
    1069 posts Professional
    Not making this up, played a team with a chem of 7! Yes chemistry 7. Thought it couldn't possibly go lower than 10. Playing on WC, because I had a suspicion the AI was going to play funny with me. The team still managed to take the lead with a CB at RM.

This game is broken
  • BGAlum
    810 posts Semi-Pro
    Of course the game is broken. Things the makers portray as mattering do not matter.

It is like one big placedo. You just think you are getting something... when you really are not.

It really is a joke...I have tried to keep playing... but it just is not fun.
  • Pooter
    1069 posts Professional
    I rather have Pannini Cards than virtual cards. I really don't get those who buy FIFA points. What do they set to achieve by feeding EA with more money, with something that is done automatically, not by humans, but by the system they developed. I'm happy with my packed Aguero. Seems to be scoring every game, even in Rivals. No other cards do that
  • BGAlum
    810 posts Semi-Pro
    Had plenty of time to play Squad Battles, but have not.

Played a few games Saturday AM, but none since then.
  • Pooter
    1069 posts Professional
    edited March 24
    From next week i.e. after tonight's deadline, going to only play max two games per update

I want to concentrate on my Rivals matches

As with tradition with me, last match I played was with a water down team, on Ultimate. I would like to note that no improvement at all, lol
    Post edited by Pooter on
  • Pooter
    1069 posts Professional
    edited March 25
    Sorry, but the featured SB game is so wrong

Did anyone manage to beat it on Ultimate difficulty? If so, can I have a screenshot?
  • Pooter
    1069 posts Professional
    Played 3 games today, all on Legendary difficulty.

Don't normally play on that level with Ronnie and Neymar in the team or 75 or higher, because they normally spank me. Won on penalties. I guess the best tactics is not to give the ball away when 2-0 up or 3-1. I might try different tactics when it comes to defending
  • CR7BRUH
    3767 posts National Call-Up
    This mode has gone downhill since last year
  • Pooter
    1069 posts Professional
    CR7BRUH wrote: »
    This mode has gone downhill since last year

This the first year I'm playing it, so wouldn't know. I only played single season up until this version.
  • Pooter
    1069 posts Professional
    Played two games on Ultimate difficulty. Lost both, but slightly surprised that I only lost 2-0 on the last one

I scored the first in the first game, which again is very unusual, albeit I did lose eventually 5-1. I noticed that you got to pass the ball a lot quicker and more precisely
  • BGAlum
    810 posts Semi-Pro
    I just deleted the game.
  • Pooter
    1069 posts Professional
    I've not been doing this part of FUT that often, just the occasional game here and there, its basically getting boring and the rewards for all the effort of slogging to 45 games just isn't worth it