The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Flashback cards - I love them

Cantona84
7501 posts League Winner
edited January 2019
What a great addition to the game they are . Kudos to EA for delivering very reasonable and good Flashbacks so far. They are highly addictive also, I feel an urge to do it instantly when a new one drops :#

What’s your favourite cards so far?

Comments

• Asht1981
    1050 posts Professional
    edited January 2019
    Iker as been my fave and only one still in my team and not a sbc n I've done them all and agreed they are a great addition just need more defenders and midfielders but I think same in icons aswel
  • Sucre
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Tevez is very good for me, Dani Alves on the other side - what a waste of coins
  • Waldog94
    2147 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ive only done casilias tevez and ibra because they were basically free did for sbc fodder but ibra decided he is staying and i didnt argue
  • McRaven
    5366 posts Big Money Move
    As much as I sometimes hate the new features in gamplay, the content has been very solid this year. Really love the flashbacks. They're like Icon cards. I also realllly love the design. Flashback Ibra replaced CR7 in my team this week.

I did Pato, Tevez, Boateng, Ibra and Alves. Ibra and Alves are in my main squad. Hoping for an Arjen Robben soon.
  • Joestoe
    6642 posts Big Money Move
    Did Alves and Casillas, both great and fun cards to use. I often criticize EA, but this is a phenomenal concept.
  • ccooaattssyy
    9889 posts League Winner
    Sucre wrote: »

Most would consider Alves to be meta.
  • Bbbbbbbb
    605 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Done boetang tevez and ibra. Don’t seem to like any of them all that much but haven’t given ibra a good run
  • Andybelfast
    10973 posts Has That Special Something
    I've done sturridge, iker, ibra, alves

Only ibra in my team atm :D
  • Joestoe
    6642 posts Big Money Move
    Sucre wrote: »

Most would consider Alves to be meta.

Love Alves at RB. Him and TOTY Marcelo are excellent for me.
  • WFCBagnall
    75480 posts Moderator
    Dani Alves and Pato are unreal
  • Dudemaster_c1
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    What ones would you like to see? I’d like to see Balotelli from his Man City days, Van Persie as well
  • hoban95
    51612 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Flashback Pedro is one of my favourite cards on the game.
  • Delvinho
    1917 posts Play-Off Hero
    Van Persie and either Clichy or Ashley Cole for my Arsenal Team. Other than that Ribery and Robben would be nice
  • Vacant
    426 posts Sunday League Hero
    Van Persie is a good shout.

• tauras
    3937 posts National Call-Up
    Gutted I didn't do pato but gotze by far has been my favourite fb card 508 games played 335 goals and 254 assists.
  • Kamilflage
    5986 posts Big Money Move
    Did Alves Pato Casillas and Ibra...
    Ibra is my fav so far he is so fitting to my playstyle and its ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Ibra <3
  • iD33J91
    5750 posts Big Money Move
    Done Pato, Tevez, Casillas, Alves, Sturridge and Zlatan.

Zlatan, Pato and Alves are all in my team
  • josephZZ
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    McRaven wrote: »
    As much as I sometimes hate the new features in gamplay, the content has been very solid this year. Really love the flashbacks. They're like Icon cards. I also realllly love the design. Flashback Ibra replaced CR7 in my team this week.

I did Pato, Tevez, Boateng, Ibra and Alves. Ibra and Alves are in my main squad. Hoping for an Arjen Robben soon.

im also thinking of replacing cr7 with ibrah and getting 2 icons for links, u reckon he is a player i can count on trying to hit elite 3 every WL?(i get stuck at gold 1 a lot too)
  • McRaven
    5366 posts Big Money Move
    I stop playing at G3 so I'm not sure I'm the best to advice, but so far Zlatan has 35 goals in 16 games and 2 assists all WL. Really depends if he's your kind of player I guess.
  • jenksiee123
    23187 posts Club Captain
    Juanfran has been the best and most used one I've done
  • Richie
    2626 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pato is my favorite.
    I have Pato, Sturridge and Iker in one squad, Tevez in another.
    Tempted to do Ibra but no clue what team I'd make around him.
  • SGLT
    6335 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2019
    Done Juanfran, Alves, Tevez, Casillas.

Juanfran has played about 400 games and alves has about 100 so far, just rotate between them, 2 of them are good cards.

Tevez and Casillas have been put in sbcs, tevez felt good but I had better options on my bench and Casillas was only done to go straight into one.
    Forgot i had done Hernandez & Gotze, who also went into sbcs
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    3560 posts National Call-Up
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Dani Alves and Pato are unreal

• Dodds
    8757 posts League Winner
    Alves is brilliant, however Casillas is very poor imo.
  • Ulook92
    14645 posts Has That Special Something
    Alves and Pato have been great. Ibra will be added to that soon.
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    I’ve done Pato, Alves, Chicharito, Casillas and Ibra 🙂
  • Cheesyballs1970
    744 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 2019
    Done Sturridge, Hernandez, Tevez, Juan Fran ,Ibra reus. Götze went to a SBc as tevez did too (wasnt that impressed) Ibra and sturrige WOW Bth absolute Monsters and working on an Icon CM to get Ibra to 8 Chem
  • Done Sturridge, Hernandez, Tevez, Juan Fran ,Ibra reus. Reus went to a SBc as tevez did too (wasnt that impressed) Ibra and sturrige WOW Bth absolute Monsters and working on an Icon CM to get Ibra to 8 Chem
    Flashback Reus? Did I miss something?

• sorry i mean Flashback Götze sry
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    3560 posts National Call-Up
    Just waiting for Arjen now
    Zlatan
    Pato Seedorf Robben