Great players in real life that are awful in FIFA

Toshevv
1033 posts Professional
edited January 2019
I hope we can keep this civil, boys.

So what are the great players in real life that were always bad in Fifa!

Please do not insult people for having different opinion . You may have done great with certain player in Div 8 but we are talking about overall performance from that individual!

On top of my head

Messi

He is good cuz of timed finesse this year but apart from hitting timed finesse shots he is weak and 71 stamina.. As said below in thread in real life he wiggles between whole defence and they cant push him off the ball. Why make the best player in the world unplayable is beyond me...

-Ozil

He is a shadow of himself now but for the last five years he was always a bad card and then sbc fodder. Weak, bad shooting and physical

-Iniesta

Not a popular opinion but for 90 rated player last years always bad stamina ,weak bad shooting. His real life game cant translate in the game

- Juan Mata Before when he was younger . Bad physical stats not so great shooting slow

Comments

• MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Ozil hasn’t been decent for a few seasons now. Goes missing in big games, which is strange as he was great when Germany won the WC
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16396 posts World Class
    Ozil hasn't been great for the last 3 years.
  • Waldog94
    3043 posts National Call-Up
    Thomas muller and david silva for me
  • Tue69
    1193 posts Professional
    I always find David Silva and Tony Kroos awful in FIFA. In real life they are both amazing.
  • FCBlunt
    3123 posts National Call-Up
    Said the guy who goes out of his way to entice others.

Anyway, I loved using Iniesta in the game. His dribbiling and ballcontrol were always A+ and this year I really miss having him in my midfield.

However, Messi is way stronger on the ball irl than he is on fifa. Also, I guess there’s no way to truly replicate his genius in the game, but I’m very bummed about his strenght tbh.
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Ozil hasn’t been decent for a few seasons now. Goes missing in big games, which is strange as he was great when Germany won the WC

I think he was always extremely overrated but in Fifa he always had 87/88 rating and his first two seasons at Arsenal when he wanted he was a game changer.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    The only Müller card which is like how plays irl was his tots from last year.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16396 posts World Class
    Agree with David Silva and Kroos, ea don't do any justice for creative players. You have to be a Pogba or a Kante. IRL Silva and Kroos are better than Pogba.
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    Tue69 wrote: »
    I always find David Silva and Tony Kroos awful in FIFA. In real life they are both amazing.

Yeah. I agree on them . David Silva especially but now with Kroos 60 stamina he is a dumpster fire also
  • MHoney1234
    Toshevv wrote: »

I think he was always extremely overrated but in Fifa he always had 87/88 rating and his first two seasons at Arsenal when he wanted he was a game changer.

Agree. He’s Unstoppable on his day, just doesn’t have his day enough anymore.
  • JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2019
    Messi-Im not saying not good but very bad created compare to CR

10 years the Best with cr7. His ingame stamina is joke. He play every match 90 minutes 10 years. His strenght should Be bigger. I watch every fcb match and push away Messi from the ball is so so difficult, he cover the ball in full sprint extremely well

Edit: and cr7 why have much bigger stamina? He diesnt run more Like Messi and why he is so strong he cover the ball the same Like messi
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    Agree with David Silva and Kroos, ea don't do any justice for creative players. You have to be a Pogba or a Kante. IRL Silva and Kroos are better than Pogba.

They should just give those midfield maestros more stamina.. Right now we have 90 rated cards that are only SBC Fodders

Kroos, Isco , Coutinho even..

Then Iniesta/ Ozil/ Thiago/ Muller

Verrati players better then them..
  • sheffutd87
    3441 posts National Call-Up
    Most of La Liga tbh.

Modric, Kroos, Rakatic, Busquests. None really fit the fifa meta.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

Agreed. He's our most talented player but not our best. If he was consistent he be the best player in the league.
  • Hamzy_LFC
    2579 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2019
    Ozil was never a great player lol

Thiago again not a great player... has/had potential but too many injuries...

Countino Great at Liverpool... shocking at Barcelona...

Isco need a new club he’s a great player when he plays for club and country...

Kroos I think is very underrated compared to other midfielders. He’s a top player.
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wes Hoolahan (he should have had like 90 passing stats)
    Kimmich is another one. He's like Muller he just feels clunky in-game
  • MHoney1234
    AFC_95 wrote: »

Agreed. He's our most talented player but not our best. If he was consistent he be the best player in the league.

Still think Arsenal should use him more. They had zero creativity yesterday
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    AFC_95 wrote: »

Still think Arsenal should use him more. They had zero creativity yesterday

Yeah true. But I guess he doesn't play how Emery wants.
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional

3 weeks ago Arsenal played I dont know who they won 4:2 . Ozil had an awesome game he dribbled past 5 players and made great assist..

I was having a banter wiht a friend how Ozil is trash and he did that and he was like :You see you see?

P.S For the other guy he was instrumental leading Germany to WC and was great in Real and his 2 years in ARsenal before I dont know what happend

Thiago just high rated and bad always. Injuries plague him
  • JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    And the bigger joke that Coutinho doesnt have finesse trait. If i say Coutinho everybody know him for his finesse
  • grabberpresident
    632 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Busquets, Özil (how it's spelled), Iniesta, Kompany
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16396 posts World Class

They should just give those midfield maestros more stamina.. Right now we have 90 rated cards that are only SBC Fodders

Kroos, Isco , Coutinho even..

Then Iniesta/ Ozil/ Thiago/ Muller

Verrati players better then them..

Agree it annoys me cos some of these players I love watching them irl.
  • TSpiers1UK
    394 posts Sunday League Hero
    Any player who is about passing and vision instead of pace
  • gutman22
    684 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This.
  • Paulopudasso
    1520 posts Play-Off Hero
    I feel Marcos Alonso is up there with Sandro and telles in terms of performances the last few years and gets a bad rating in game and is slow he bombs up and down the left week in week out for Chelsea for years
  • Boysie91
    11371 posts Has That Special Something
    Messi is brilliant for me.

David Silva
    Muller
    Buffon
    Busquets
    Iniesta
    Mata
    Sigurdsson
    Ozil
    Fabregas
    Thiago
    Isco
    Falcao
  • Hazzard
    95 posts Park Captain
    BUSQUETS in literally every FIFA.
    Varane has a nice card but He is the only player who won Champions league and World Cup last year - he deserved at least 88 rating in FIFA 19. Meanwhile Umtiti jumped from 83 to 87... WHAT A JOKE.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16396 posts World Class
    Ea don't watch football nor do they understand the game.
  • Tomashy300
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    De bruyne salah and any cm in the prem that isn’t Pogba or Kante
  • Tomashy300
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I mean their normal gold cards obviously