The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Kdb gold card

Tomashy300
171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Is he as awful as I think? He can’t pass 3 wl in a row playing him at cam all he does is give the ball away

Comments

• senaffc
    1155 posts Professional
    Best CAM non icon in the game m8
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    senaffc wrote: »
    Best CAM non icon in the game m8

Outside of the special versions of him, this is true
  • Tomashy300
    Best cam in the game and every over the top through pass goes to the keeper? His finesses shot is weak at best and his 5* weak foot he doesn’t use ever
  • Tomashy300 wrote: »
    Am I as awful as I think? I can’t pass 3 wl in a row playing him at cam all I do is give the ball away

• Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move
    His passing is brilliant. I really feel it on ultra tight, precise passes. They seem to magically get where they need to.

I noticed this with Kovacic Powerhouse too.
  • Thomas
    3044 posts National Call-Up
    Worst card i've tried this year.
    Everything about him is terrible.

Not worth discard price for me
  • CheekyFreakOfTheWeek
    1058 posts Professional
    edited January 2019
    KDB is incredible, every Game he's played for me has been at RCM, moved to CAM in the 15 Games.

1MKRWoJ.png
  • deang07
    8329 posts League Winner
    na m8 him and pogba are immense cams u must be using him wrong
  • Del654
    771 posts Semi-Pro
    Im disappointed with him
  • Thomas wrote: »

state of people like this
  • Jonboyparker
    5459 posts Big Money Move
    Its a great card.

So glad I spent the coins to upgrade to Futmas KDB now.
  • Thomas
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Thomas wrote: »

Why? Just bc I dislike a player you like there is something wrong with me?

Saying alot more about you that you look down on others.

• Yooko
    16 posts Last Pick at the Park
    He's absolutly fantastic. The "value for coins" on that card is the best in the game. But I try to take advantage of his more defensive skills in the game. Using "Come back in defense" - works very well for me.
  • holdenwait
    60020 posts Icon
    edited January 2019

nope, just shows you can't objectively judge a card. calling a 91 rated card which %90 of the community calls brilliant "not worth the price of a discard & Worst card I've tried this year" is over-reaction at it's finest.
  • Tomashy300
    Just my honest opinion him or Rui Costa as a cam? I need someone better than De Bruyne he costs me a lot his lobbed over the top passing for me is terrible! Those of you who like him fair enough but I play him as cam and he’s a real liability for me compared to Pogba and Kante who are my cms
  • neo_wolf82
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    He seems quality, everytime i go up against his card he gives me a lot of problems.
  • Tomashy300 wrote: »
    Just my honest opinion him or Rui Costa as a cam? I need someone better than De Bruyne he costs me a lot his lobbed over the top passing for me is terrible! Those of you who like him fair enough but I play him as cam and he’s a real liability for me compared to Pogba and Kante who are my cms

maybe try switching your through ball settings from auto-to semi or manual? or auto if it's on semi etc...
  • OZero
    6031 posts Big Money Move
    He is a great shooter and a great passer but not a dribbler. If you want to use him like Ronaldinho then sorry he won’t be able to do so.
  • Thomas

nope, just shows you can't objectively judge a card. calling a 91 rated card which %90 of the community calls brilliant "not worth the price of a discard & Worst card I've tried this year" is over-reaction at it's finest.

Judging a card is based on personal opinion.

Even if everyone else in the world liked him, and I was the only person in the world who didn't like him, I would still be right if I said he isn't worth the price for me.

Just because you think he is good, doesn't mean my opinion that he is bad for me any less true.

So I think you are the one to overreact.

You seem offended that someone have a different opinion than yours
  • Tomashy300
    OZero wrote: »
    He is a great shooter and a great passer but not a dribbler. If you want to use him like Ronaldinho then sorry he won’t be able to do so.

His sole purpose in my team is to pass the ball! The fact the servers have been terrible doesn’t help granted but he does seem to be the one who’s costing me most passing wise on my games granted I don’t do expansive passes with Kante and Pogba is really good passing wise I just expected a lot more from kdb
  • Tomashy300

Judging a card is based on personal opinion.

Even if everyone else in the world liked him, and I was the only person in the world who didn't like him, I would still be right if I said he isn't worth the price for me.

Just because you think he is good, doesn't mean my opinion that he is bad for me any less true.

So I think you are the one to overreact.

You seem offended that someone have a different opinion than yours

100% agree
  • Yooko
    16 posts Last Pick at the Park
    OZero wrote: »

Relevant comment. 👍 Use player that suits your playing style. De Bruyne are totally different to Messi or Ronaldinho. KDB best position is CM i think - he's not "flashy" but he works perfectly well at CAM.
  • Tomashy300
    I’ll try him at cm and move Pogba to cam then I’m not amazing at the game but I enjoyed eriksen gold card way more than De Bruyne and they are very similar on paper but eriksen played much better for me than kdb
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move
    May be you just got to get used to him. Let him grow on you.

I hated Perisic when I first got him. Felt totally underwhelmed. Now I couldn't think of taking him out of my team.
  • Tomashy300
    I’ve had him 3 weeks lol I had eriksen before they should be very similar I liked eriksen De Bruyne does things that annoy me like outside the foot shot rather than using his 5* weak foot
  • TheRagingRightback
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I loved him. He's in my top 3 cards I've used this year.

But it really depends where/how you play him. And your play style as well.
  • Boozad
    987 posts Professional
    Just bought KDB after a formation change and he's unreal. Playing him at CAM and he scores with both feet and his head, his finesse shots are quality. I was using Pogba in a midfield three but never got the best out of him, KDB seems to suit my play style much more. Fantastic card.