More flashback or other toty nominee cards

grafyfoxcr7
237 posts Sunday League Hero
Do you think there will be one more? Or is it done? Thinking what to do with 2 untradeable informs

Comments

• i2-TempZ-2i
    6401 posts Big Money Move
    Really hope theres alot of content tonight to end TOTY with a bang...

Friday was brilliant in terms of SBC's and stuff added to the game they just need to replicate it to close TOTY off knowing that we will probably have nothing for a few weeks now until upgrades
  • grafyfoxcr7

Friday was brilliant in terms of SBC's and stuff added to the game they just need to replicate it to close TOTY off knowing that we will probably have nothing for a few weeks now until upgrades

What did you get? I don't have much coins but if it's something maybe I'll get ..I got Ibra and Casillas
  • i2-TempZ-2i

What did you get? I don't have much coins but if it's something maybe I'll get ..I got Ibra and Casillas

Its the same content for everybody, what do you mean?
  • grafyfoxcr7

I mean did you pack anything from upgrades or anything..these were only two notable stuff for me 😅
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14810 posts World Class
    Here's my prediction for tonight:

Flashback Robben Or Falcao
    Nominee Salah
    100k packs with 83 rated players galore

Hope that helps
    Kind Regards
    Pepe
  • grafyfoxcr7
    Not opened a single pack this time. Controlled myself as I'm not playin the game till almost 21st.
    And Robben would be good I guess but if it's bot very expensive. Maybe I'll sell my players to get him if he's not too expensive so I have a revamped squad
  • i2-TempZ-2i

I mean did you pack anything from upgrades or anything..these were only two notable stuff for me 😅

Nah nothing from upgrades but i packed TOTY Marcelo from the Prime Best SBC and also packed TOTY Kante from a 100k pack so pretty successful event for me :)
  • Crookieee123
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Kind of hopeful for a CB flashback be nice to get another defender David Luiz would be awesome
  • DieWölfe14
    1814 posts Play-Off Hero
    Give us flashbacks of flashbacks , really want Juanfran but bought the game to late :s
  • grafyfoxcr7

Nah nothing from upgrades but i packed TOTY Marcelo from the Prime Best SBC and also packed TOTY Kante from a 100k pack so pretty successful event for me :)

What nothing ..you should be hyping up and down like hey I have an two TOTYSssssssss