Whoever dont spent go play Seasons stop crying

Toshevv
1033 posts Professional
Sick and tired oh my god you spent money .

Pay to win!!

You big baddie you give ea packs how dare you!! :smile:

This mode is for people building the best possible squad . If you dont SPENT go play season and stop crying after meeting good squads. Its obvious people will spent when they have the option

If you cant its your problem go play with Juventus and enjoy a good team. If you dont have time to trade or spent its obvious you are going to be at disadvantage so dont cry about it

FIFA gives you the option to play competitive entirely for free with "even" playing field.

Comments

• Theomanny
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yh Yh Yh next one pls
  • TheDinhoKid10
    1319 posts Play-Off Hero
    You’re literally cancer
  • WryLucky
    2760 posts Fans' Favourite
    The only game where EA can fleece people still.
  • Grifan
    1554 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's a safe bet to assume this guy has a God squad.
  • phil_88
    581 posts An Exciting Prospect
    *spend
  • GEEMAN04
    660 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Go on OP show us this beast team!!
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    GEEMAN04 wrote: »

I will I just finished it 5 toty :smile:

I will make a new thread about it later
  • Tue69
    1193 posts Professional
    Lol. The Silver project thread shows that spending money is not needed at all.

But enjoy the christmas card from EA you big baddie.
  • GEEMAN04
    660 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Toshevv wrote: »
    GEEMAN04 wrote: »

I will I just finished it 5 toty :smile:

I will make a new thread about it later

Np fair enough 👍
  • Senth6
    882 posts Professional
    OP gimme a quik 5ver I want get a full English at pub
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    edited January 2019
    Grifan wrote: »
    It's a safe bet to assume this guy has a God squad.

Toty KDB Kante VVD Modric Varane
    CR 7
    Prime Stoichkov Ballack
    SiF sandro

Kinda sad I cant afford Ronaldo right now

Did my best to pack him but no luck.
  • wsm
    64 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    what would of been ok is if the game had maybe stayed similar to when released you know when pace wasn't the key stat on any card to look for ,, the days when buying 85 rated kompany was worthwhile
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    Tue69 wrote: »

@Tue69

I dont believe this. After buying 5 toties I dont even touch my defense they intercept everything for me..

I was Gold 3 with bad squad now I am elite 3.
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    wsm wrote: »
    what would of been ok is if the game had maybe stayed similar to when released you know when pace wasn't the key stat on any card to look for ,, the days when buying 85 rated kompany was worthwhile

Now its PACE+Strength and stamina . The trifecta :smile:
  • Grifan
    1554 posts Play-Off Hero
    You do you, maybe you can get some more fifa points ? Anyway you'll get him soon enough
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    WL is not a truly competitive mode. I'm sorry, but it's not. Look at every other successful MLG, you don't get to use what you can get by spending money. Everyone starts on a level playing field.
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    "I did my best to pack him"

😂

What can I do more then open packs :smile:
    Did lighting rounds bought the good promos no luck

Thank god some investments paid off
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    WL is not a truly competitive mode. I'm sorry, but it's not. Look at every other successful MLG, you don't get to use what you can get by spending money. Everyone starts on a level playing field.

@AFC_95

I was talking about regular seasons where everybody has the same or similar team
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner

@AFC_95

I was talking about regular seasons where everybody has the same or similar team

You mean H2H...okay.
  • Tue69
    1193 posts Professional

@Tue69

I dont believe this. After buying 5 toties I dont even touch my defense they intercept everything for me..

You can believe whatever you want really. Your progress is probably a result of training rather than your team.

I agree that its stupid to cry about and make threads though.

Trading is the easiest since price ranges were introduced as everybody have coins and DR, SB and WL are pumping more out. With a 20 minutes effort a day you can go big
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional

@AFC_95

You mean H2H...okay.

If I could not afford to improve my squad I would not play Ultimate team.

If I was amazing at the game probably I would cuz then I can make something of the team

This FIFA is by far the most pay to win ever. Cuz OP players are really op i see it in my squad.. A great player will probably beat me ofcours but against similar skilled or better skilled my team wins..

Just saw Bateson played against Pro player from Germany? Guess who won?
  • Headshrinker363
    5845 posts Big Money Move
    I agree people shouldn’t moan about people spending money, but spend it with dignity, there’s no need to ram it down people’s throats.
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional

@Tue69

You can believe whatever you want really. Your progress is probably a result of training rather than your team.

Trading is the easiest since price ranges were introduced as everybody have coins and DR, SB and WL are pumping more out. With a 20 minutes effort a day you can go big

I think OP players makes the difference in defense. Everybody can score a goal but high priced CDMS and defenders are really really good

That guy with the experiment I saw his 3 million team it was all attacking players with 1 cdm

Toty Kante feels amazing and KDB. They can go all day long..

Look at Bateson he is finishing 30 non stop..

Do u think he can do it without his team?
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    I agree people shouldn’t moan about people spending money, but spend it with dignity, there’s no need to ram it down people’s throats.

Its annoying I have turned of my msgs to avoid hate mail every game or gloating if they somehow get a win
  • phonzy_Davies
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    @Toshevv
    tenor.gif?itemid=9637044

Seems like the type of guy to beat you with money squad and then rage message you about how your* not you're** ❤️❤️❤️❤️ at fifa.

People like this guy is the reason I havent touched online fut since 2012 but I will happily accept a loss from a cpu thats 100% designed to beat me.

this kid has probably drained his mums bank and her liquor cabinet... bright future yo
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    edited January 2019
    @Toshevv
    tenor.gif?itemid=9637044

Seems like the type of guy to beat you with money squad and then rage message you about how your* not you're** **** at fifa.

People like this guy is the reason I havent touched online fut since 2012 but I will happily accept a loss from a cpu thats 100% designed to beat me.

this kid has probably drained his mums bank and her liquor cabinet... bright future yo

Why soo weak nerves to resort to name calling and liquor cabinet? Can you talk like a grown person :smile:

I sent such msgs only when my opponent tries to troll me :smile:
  • Tue69
    1193 posts Professional

@Tue69

I think OP players makes the difference in defense. Everybody can score a goal but high priced CDMS and defenders are really really good

That guy with the experiment I saw his 3 million team it was all attacking players with 1 cdm

Toty Kante feels amazing and KDB. They can go all day long..

Look at Bateson he is finishing 30 non stop..

Do u think he can do it without his team?

I think he should yes. With the amount of hours he puts into the game.

But you go have fun with your team. I'll do the same with my team, which, in every possible aspect, is cheaper than yours :)
  • Aqeel87
    2916 posts Fans' Favourite
    Moaning about moaners lol
This discussion has been closed.