What’s the deal with matchups all of a sudden?

Mdionne415
1146 posts Professional
I’ve been bouncing around between 800-1000 all year. Now I’m in the 400’s and still getting torn apart. Are all the new and intermediate gone? Where are the Xmas newbs?

Anyone else?

Comments

• Kallthebosskwik
    83 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mdionne415 wrote: »
    I’ve been bouncing around between 800-1000 all year. Now I’m in the 400’s and still getting torn apart. Are all the new and intermediate gone? Where are the Xmas newbs?

Anyone else?

Division 5 down to 7 in two days!
    Having a mare.
  • BeardedBerk
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero
    More than likely the scum in div 1/2 relagating themselves again for the rewards
  • TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional
    Majority of my games nowadays my team gets torn apart 🤕
  • RadioShaq
    15984 posts Moderator
    Probably a lot of returning players for Xmas and toty. Going to push a lot closer to division 10 while they are moving up.
  • Mdionne415
    1146 posts Professional
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Probably a lot of returning players for Xmas and toty. Going to push a lot closer to division 10 while they are moving up.

So, basically regularly players that don’t switch until the holidays? I get it, it makes sense. I use to do that. Id wait until the bigger bugs were worked out.

Yeah, I just play a guy that was beating me 2-1, and took everything to hold him off- he was much better for sure. I managed a late breakaway and tied. I went -5.

Thanks!
  • Aragorn91
    69 posts Park Captain
    edited January 2019