We are aware of an issue with FUT Crashing for Virgin media users & we are working on this. Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing. We have a thread discussing it here.

What to expect from TOTS

MUFC_420
2402 posts Fans' Favourite
I've a couple of questions regarding last year's TOTS as I quit in January.

Was there a 12th man again last year like FIFA 17 through winning the DKT? What do yous think they will do this year in regards to that?

Did they give TOTS cards out in wl rewards instead of TOTW cards last year just like in FIFA 17?

If so do yous think we will get TOTS player picks this year?

Just curious as to what to expect this year having missed last year's TOTS. Would be great if they are given out in wl rewards again.

Comments

• futaddikt
    200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This game is worse and u quit last January, why are you still here ????? Lol.
  • sheffutd87
    3391 posts National Call-Up
    There were tots players available through various objectives / DKO tournaments

Monthlies were TOTS players

Imagine there will be TOTS picks this year which will be cool.
  • MUFC_420
    futaddikt wrote: »
    This game is worse and u quit last January, why are you still here ????? Lol.

This game is pretty bad this year but nowhere on the level of FIFA 18. FIFA 18 gameplay was even terrible when the game played smooth but 19 is great when it plays smooth imo. Some flaws like every game will have but definitely an improvement over 18 imo.
  • MUFC_420
    sheffutd87 wrote: »

Same as 2 years ago with monthlies then. FIFA 17 I got TOTS Griezmann from my rewards by far my best pull of the year just a pity it was in September :D

Hoping for weekly TOTS player picks from rewards this year.
  • sheffutd87
    3391 posts National Call-Up
    MUFC_420 wrote: »

Same as 2 years ago with monthlies then. FIFA 17 I got TOTS Griezmann from my rewards by far my best pull of the year just a pity it was in September :D

Was similar to two years ago, but we had more sbc and objectives last year compared to DKOs from two years ago. Which was good for those who struggled to win the dko
  • MUFC_420
    MUFC_420 wrote: »

Was similar to two years ago, but we had more sbc and objectives last year compared to DKOs from two years ago. Which was good for those who struggled to win the dko

I was wondering how they would do a 12th man this year but forgot about objectives.

As long as we get TOTS player picks from wl rewards I will be happy.
  • BiigDee
    4527 posts National Call-Up
    Empty pockets for us, full for EA and no Blue Cards