Game keeps crashing on Draft Mode, new to FIFA 19 PC this year. What gives?

Pretty much all in the title. Game totally freezes. Only in draft mode. What is this all about?

Comments

• Psyclon13
    289 posts Sunday League Hero
    As far as I know, this is some sort of cheat, intended to cause the opponent (in this case you) to disconnect. It's happened to me three times, and that's why I stopped playing draft.
  • Psyclon13 wrote: »
    As far as I know, this is some sort of cheat, intended to cause the opponent (in this case you) to disconnect. It's happened to me three times, and that's why I stopped playing draft.

Well that sucks. I have 11 draft tokens from reward packs etc since day 1 just sat there, totally unusable then I guess. Figures it is cheaters.
  • humping_klown
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    play single player drafts. the rewards aren't as good but the rewards are the same whether you play on beginner or ultimate .
  • I had this happen to me a few times, last night the draft replacement token tool did not work.

So I essentially paid 300 fifa points to play 2 seconds of a match before my game freezes completely.

I go to livechat they do nothing, despite asking me to mess about, upload proof (and be told my opponent scored 3 goals!!!! COME ON, how can they not know a DNF = 3-0 defeat???)

The whole thing is disgusting honestly, how I can pay real money for this to happen and receive no compensation. This company makes millions off FIFA points and yet they allow the cheaters to win.